The Walls

Three walls.... Three walls would be the refuge of humankind. These three walls were called Wall Rose, Wall Maria and Wall Sina, These three walls protected humankind from what was behind the walls. Those things that these walls protected us from were Titans, Driven to slaughter mankind. These creatures overtook the district and forced humankind to flee from the beautiful world they once called home.

[Present Day]

Four kids walked around the village with sad looks on their face. Those Four kids names were, Mikasa, Eren, Armin and Joseph.

Joseph, Mikasa and Eren were Brothers and Sisters, Joseph and Eren shared the same blood , But Mikasa was adopted into the Jaeger household. Armin was their best friend , They cared for him a lot. He'd always get picked on, So it was upto them to always protect him from the bullies.

"Armin, Why do you always end up in Fights?" The Young Brunette known as Joseph says to his blonde haired friend.

"I don't pick the fights, They just always attack me." Armin says as he looks at Eren.

Mikasa stops infront of the kids with her red scarf around her neck, Covering half her face.

"What's wrong Mikasa?" Eren says as the ground beneath them starts to tremble. They all look down to see the ground splitting . Almost all the village was gathered near the edge of the wall, They all looked up in fear and yelled with Pale faces.

The Children all looked at the wall, Only to see a hand reach over.

"I-I-Impossible.... T-T-hat wall is... To tall for a t-titan...." Joseph says in fear as his body trembles.

"Mom..." Eren whispers as he runs towards The Jaeger household.

"Wait , Eren!" Joseph yells as he follows his brother.

The Titan then breaks a huge hole through the wall, Big enough for smaller titans to come through.

Joseph then grabs his brother by the arm and says "Eren! We can't go back home, We have to go to the military police.. They'll protect us, Mom will be okay.. She's probably dealt with worse." He says with a bit of hope.

"Raghh." The Titans yell as they runs rapidly through the village, One Titan started to head down the path to Eren and Joseph's house.

"Mom!" Joseph yells as he starts to run with eren towards the house, Once they had made it there the house was broken and their mother was trapped beneath a thick piece of wood.

"Mom." Both the child exclaim as they fall to the ground and look at their mother.

"--Listen to me. I need you both to be strong, Protect those who you love and never give up on hope, Have faith and protect Mikasa...... D--." The Mother stops as she coughs up blood.

"No..... Why?" Joseph says as the titan comes towards the fallen household. One of the military Police shows up, a friend of the family. He sees what had happened and tries to help, But.. He couldn't , He does what the mother says as grabs the kids.

"LET US GO!" Both the brothers says as they start to elbow him.

"NOO!" The mother yells as she gets picked up by the titan that was there. She tries to get out but........ It was to late ... The Titan holds her close to his mouth and ....