After school pleasure

It was about 3:30pm, You were coming back from school wanting to stop by (y/f/n) 's house. You heard the mainstream apple ring tone. You gave out a sign and stopped walking to take out your phone from your bag. The person calling you had such a familiar number but still you were clueless. Anyhow, you picked it up. A low voice greeted you with much familiarization. 

"Hello (y/n/h)"

"Um.. Who's this?"

"Don't you remember?"

"Not really..."

"Its me Luke. Luke Hemmings? I sit in front of y..."

And quickly you ended the call without him finishing his sentence. You rushed over to (y/f/n)'s house which was only two blocks away. The thought of hearing his voice again was so shocking and unanticipated. With that thinking in your head it made you walk in a faster pace trying to clear that memory out of your mind..

After 15 minutes of walking you finally reach her house. Still panting you knocked on the door. You looked down to face the door mat which was a dark navy blue color with a big green neonish welcome sign printed on the front. You wiped the soles of your shoes on the mat to clean them since you were bored. Waiting for at least 5 minutes, you wanted to knock the door again. All of a sudden the door swinged open and Luke was standing infront of you. 

"HEY (y/n/h)!"

"WTH are you doing in (y/f/n)'s house?"

"Oh she didn't tell you? She invited me here."

"Whatt..??"

"Yea, anyways she's gone out with her mom to run some errands. They wont be home until 5."

You stood there silently with no response.

 "Why dont you come in?Its quite chilly out here."

You walked in the room slowly. Placing your school bag on the right side of the sofa, Luke walked towards you wanting to help but you ignored instead. You sat on the sofa with Luke on the left side.

"Its only you and your EX (aka Luke) alone in this house, anything could happen. Ok dont panic. Just friends. JUST FRIENDS" you reminded yourself again and again. 

It was extremely awkward between you two. But Luke broke the silence.

"Sooooooo how's life?"

"Good i guess?"   "Without you" you murmured 

"I've heard you've been going out with Calum for quite sometime. Right?"

"Rumors, rumors. Just because he's your best friend dosen't mean i'm with him."

Luke turned silent.

"OH.Your together with Aleisha if im not mistaken?"

"Yea. Got back together" 

"Ohh. Ummm. Im so happy for you?"

"Hahaha thanks"

Silence filled the room again. 

You were thinking of the good times you had with him. Those warm hugs and delicious 20 second french kisses you used to have and now its all gone in less than 30 seconds. You exchanged glances with Luke and then quickly looked away. Looking at his face reminded you so much of those times. But now its all forgotten...

Abruptly Luke's voice permeated the room. 

"(y/n/h) i need to tell you something i've been hiding back from you for a long time. But i just don't know how to put it in a sentence...." 

"Luke tell plea...."

He grabbed your neck and started kissing you passionately with his hands going through your tangled hair. You felt a slight jolt on your neck but nevertheless cared. All you wanted was his lips to touch yours. Both of you were on the sofa making out. Kissing and kissing repeatedly like there was no tomorrow.

His kisses felt so soft, so enjoyable, so YUM. Just the way you liked it. It was such pleasure that you pleaded for more. He kept on kissing you from right to left. Cheek to neck. Both tongues were touching each other. Exploring each and other's mouths. Anally it felt so good.

Luke stood up and grabbed your hand and lead you to an empty bedroom. He locked the door and shut it tight. You were on the bed lying and laughing. Luke joined you and lifted you up. He took off you school shirt which was all crumpled from that sofa scene. You were so happy that it was off now as it was extremely uncomfortable.

He smirked a seductive smile at you that made you love him more. You removed his shirt and started touching his hard abs that was hiding beneath a black shirt this whole time. He grabbed your skirt and pulled it hard so that all that was left was your white laced panties. He took them off and started pushing dem two fingers inside your pussy. 

"AHHH" 

You moaned his name out softly. He pushed it in somemore with more force making you feel good, so good actually. He found your 'G' spot in less than 10 minutes. Searching and searching. You kissed him again. But harder this time. Luke fell down on the bed and started cupping your breasts with his warm hands. You held his dick with your right hand and started playing with it in the air. You grinded on him with his jeans still on. You could feel a boner through his pants. You and him all wet. You threw your hands up in the air. Him molesting you from top to bottom. 

"THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER DONE" you thought to yourself

After 1 whole hour of pleasure, you had to go back home. It was already 4:52 pm. 

"Thanks Luke your still the same on the bed"

"You've gotten better (y/n/h)"

"Oh shut up"

You smacked him on the bicep and it was hard. He kissed you again and smacked your butt. 

You both were at the door step. 

"Don't stop, doing what'ca doing"

"I wont babe, because you're an animal on bed."