Part 1

Introduction: Her name is Zandara Luthor known as Teni Arthurs,Girl in Black,and Nerd in the 'University of Gangster'.

She's the Mafia Queen, She likes Black she said it's symbolized her life, She hates attention, She love to read books, always alone ,serious girl ,good in fighting,always thinking the consequence...

What If she meet a guy also known as 'The King of Gangster' and as you describe him...'No Emotion,Hates Attention, But Danger Outside!'

What will happen?

Prologue:  At 6 years old , her mother teach her how to hide her identity. When she become 12 years old her Life changed, she have no friend, she hates attention so she continued disguised as a Nerd...One day her mother died at the age of '40'. She's shock and surprised when she knew that her mother is a 'MAFIA QUEEN'...She owned the responsibility when she finish her High School. 

The Higher people in there Headquarters get's a trainer WHO will train her ability to defend herself in Dangers...

What if they also plan to enroll her in 'The University of Gangster'...She have NO CHOICE so she decided to accept, and the higher people in the Headquaters really believed her 'Fighting Spirit'

Authors Note: See you in my Next Update, Hopefuly support my On-going Story cause you know this is my First Story which is more on Action,Mystery,Love,and etc. So Be a Fun and if you Like this chapter Pls click the Star/Vote and Also I do really appreciate comments,any reaction,emotion,feelings and  that's it 'yeah'  ^_^