Rosaline Red

Hey guys you may know that a while ago I had a story called Rosaline Red well now I've changed it up a bit. 

At school in English we were writing gothic stories so I decided to use Rosaline Red and change it to suit the topic so here it is :)

Hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to vote and leave a comment :) xx

______________________________________________________

It was cold and stormy, the wind rushing past her made her long blond curls fly out behind her.

At a crunch of leaves she stopped running and whipped her head around to see if anyone was following her in the soft blue light of the forest. 

Her big hazel eyes scrutinized her surroundings looking for even a flicker of movement to see if she was safe or not. No one seemed there, but you could never be sure.

Rosaline cautiously turned back around and continued her eerily silent running with her now torn and soiled white dress held up by her pale hands.

Rosaline was on the run.

Away from those people who wanted to capture her. Away from her victims and away from her old life.

No longer is she the sweet girl that dearly loved picking roses and giving them to her neighbours. No, she is now Rosaline Red; Wanted for Murder and Theft.

She travelled through the woods with usually fast pace, only stopping for a quick drink at a stream or creek.

When she arrived at her destination the pale, young girl collapsed with exhaustion at the steps of the dark mansion that was hidden amongst the trees of the forest.

Tired and hungry, she was weak but what she wished for was assurance. That everything was going to be alright.

“Master, the girl is here” mumbled a raspy voice

“Well then bring her to me” hissed someone in the dark of the shadows.

“Yes of course master” said a hideous dwarf running off.

The limp body of the girl was soon brought into the shadowed room in the arms of two cloaked men.

The voice in the back corner of the room sighed, “Put her down on the table and go fetch the other one.”

The two men bowed to the shadows and rushed quickly out of the room closing the large, dust-covered doors behind them.

The voice sighed again as all of this was such a waste of time, “Rosaline why do you do this” he said as if she was listening even though her unconscious body lay on the table across from the shadows.

Slowly a large figure stepped out of the gloomy shadows making his way over to the table where Rosaline lay.

The moonlight flooded the room with a transparent white light that brought out all the sharp features making the room seem even more unforgiving than normal.

The light shone down over the tall figure that was hunched over Rosaline.

“What are you doing here?” growled an angry voice belonging to the ragged man standing over the small body of Rosaline.

Slowly her sleep-filled eyes opened and quickly recoiled back when she realised who’s eyes were glaring back at hers, “F-father...I-I did-didn’t think you would be back so soon... if I had known...” the poor girl stuttered

“Well I am” snapped her father

A timid knock sounded throughout the room interrupting his rage.