Such a Slut for Me

The two lovers crashed through the bathroom doors, lips clashing, hands roaming over each other’s bodies. The blonde man slammed his girlfriend against the wall, mouthing along her neck as she moaned wantonly. Her hands came up to grasp at his broad shoulders and he growled against her skin.

“You think you can get away with being such a brat?” He hissed, grabbing her wrists and holding them against the wall above her head. “Being such a tease in front of my friends?”

“Logan.” She moaned, surging up to kiss him, biting his bottom lip.

He grinned, letting go of her wrists and hiking her legs up to wrap around his waist, running his hands along her thighs under her skirt.

“Tsk, tsk, Alanis, that’s not my name.” He whispered against her skin, fingers sneaking past the waistband of her panties and dipping into her wetness.

Her back arched as he slipped a finger in and gripped her waist so hard she knew there would be bruises later, nipping at her ear. He let go of her hips and retracted his finger from inside of her in favor of unbuckling his belt and pulling his jeans down, his thick cock bobbing up, precum beading at the tip.

“Daddy…” She groaned as he gripped her hips again, bringing her hands down to grip his curly hair.

“Damn right baby girl.” He whispered, slipping a finger back into her. “Already so ready for me, aren’t you? I could just… slip right in.”

“So ready.” She rolled her hips as he gripped his cock. “Fuck me daddy.”

He growled, guiding his cock into her sopping wet pussy, lingering for a moment before slamming in, wrenching a scream from the girl. He pumped into her once, twice, three times before he braced his hands against her neck and applied just enough pressure to have her gasping and begging for him.

Setting a punishing pace, he moaned as his dick was enveloped again and again by her tight perfect heat. Leaving one hand on her neck, he grabbed a lock of her soft hair and pulled, slotting his mouth into hers, tongues tangling as he sampled her sweet taste.

“Daddy please!” She screamed as his balls slapped against her ass.

He leaned forward, breath tickling her ear. “Come for me, princess.” He whispered, “Come for me.”

Like a moment out of a porno they would watch together, her body tensed up on command and she let out a high-pitched wail, warmth flooding through her, toes curling. He bucked into her several more times before he yelled out as he followed suit, dick spasming as cum flooded into her.

She sagged against him and they both slid to the ground, him pulling her into his lap, nuzzling his forehead against the nape of her neck. She leant her head back against him as he rubbed circles into her back.

“You’re so beautiful.” He whispered into her hair. “So perfect.”

She smiled as he kissed along her jawbone. “And freaky. I just let you fuck me in a club bathroom.”

Chuckling, he turned her head so he could kiss her again. “I love you, Alanis."

“I love you too, Logan.”