Explaintion one

A1 is Megan she's 16-17 but everyone calls her Meg

.A1 is Megan she's 16-17 but everyone calls her Meg. She's really sweet she will put others needs before her own. She is also really shy she won't talk to anyone (except her friends) endless they talk to her first. She is really clingy to people she won't let you go easily. She can be controlling sometimes she doesn't mean to. She only wants what she thinks is the best way to do something without anyone getting hurt. Her love life is complicated she used to be dating Yin but he cheated on her. She eventually got over him after a lot of crying. Also she might have a crush, but she is talking that secret to the grave. She is bisexual, she had been figuring out her sexuality since she was in 7th grade. (136 words)

A2 is Ming she's 16-17. She acts all edgy but she's really kind to her close friends. Ming is careless she doesn't think she just does. She is also a introvert she doesn't like to be around people a lot but she dose like to hang out once and awhile. She's more comfortable on the phone. Ming is vary protective of her all of the people she's close with. She will do anything to make them feel safe. Ming doesn't open up about personal things because she doesn't want other people to judge her. She also enjoys most things that she can do by herself or with two people. She is also homo acesexual but she only feels romantic attraction. But she likes to Identify as lipstick lesbian. (149)

A3 is Abigail she's 13.

All of the art in this book in on my tumbler.

trashy-art-732