letters from bordoeux

I ran from my chamber as soon as i heard that letters from my best friend's palace has arrived, As i was running through corridor of palace i was grinning wide because the letter certainly brought the news about my cousin Prince Kevin's marriage..I am in really hurry to find out his marriage date.
Castle workers are clearing my pathway as i am running and my maid is running behind me telling me to slow down a little but i am so happy that i am ignoring her all comments and worry.

I finally reached to my father's study. Guard standing outside announced my presence as i make my way into study..my father's study chamber is biggest aside from library and conference chamber..as i walked into i saw my father talking to my brother Oliver.They both turn their head towards me and smiled
" come, Isa ,we were waiting for you and your mother.your aunt Gabrielle sent a letter and also your friend's letter is also came with it.

Aunt Gabrielle is my mother's sister, she was married to our neighbourhood kingdom bordoeux. She married to King Robert's younger brother Prince jacob.Prince Jacob and princess Gabrielle have two children Prince Kevin and Princess Emma,as in my cousins. King Robert and Queen Elena have three children Prince Sebastian,Prince Mason and princess Elizabeth,she is my best friend.

My cousin Kevin is oldest among all and he is betrothed to Princess Ariella of Mystique.
My mother came behind me beaming with happiness and we set in chairs.My father opened letter and read my mother and i waited him to finish and talk. After sometime he looked up and smiled and told us that Kevin's wedding date has been fixed three months from now and Aunt Gabrielle invited all of us to stay there for summer and help them with wedding.
Our cousin Kevin is coming personally to invite us and also to take us to bordoeux.As my father finished talking i chirped excitedly and started blabbering

"Mother that's splendid. Are we going? Are you coming with us father? , Would you allow me to spent the whole summer there? Olie do you want to come? Oh my god, whole summer with beth that's really going to be amazing, father you didn't answer me?
My father and oliver started laughing and my father said,

" yes to all the things sweety, you and your mother is going and as per oliver he will perhaps come little later when uncle Tristan will arrive here,alright?

" Yes father,thank you so much.

Then we discussed about our departure.As per letter Kevin is coming next week so we will go with him, after awhile me and olive talked and mother and father were discussing about wedding,then my father gave me another letter which is from my best friend so i smiled and exited to go to my chamber and read it.

Dear Bella,

I hope this letter find you very well.I have been waiting for this summer impatiently.Finally you will come here for our cousin's wedding.It's been almost five years since we have seen each other.
I am already busy with all the preparation with mother and aunt.I hope you will come as soon as possible so that we could spend more time with each other and talk to face to face and not with letter only.
Give oli, uncle and aunty my love

With love,
Beth

I completed reading letter and smiled,she was right it has been 6 years since we last met. Although we have been communicating by letters it is not the same. I thought ' yes , I am looking forward to meet her and my cousins except two certain princes whom I have suffered from in my childhood. Those two mischievous boys used to tease and prank me all the time.

As much as I love Beth I dislike the princes. Now they would have became a grown man I hope I won't suffer this time. I have buried all the grudges I hold against them when I grew up I guess they must have done the same why am I thinking about them this much.

I got out of my thoughts and went to my mother asking about our journey and what we want to take there with us and all.