lou (06/ 12/ 18)

"how many times have i told you that you should follow instructions!? what the hell clav??? youre not an amateur when it comes to league but here we are dragging me down the bronze", he said with pure disgust written all over his face.

"well... fuck you gregorio. youre not the lead anyways,  shut the fuck up and do the top lane", i sighed.

"stop with my father's name, clav.  you know well it pisses me off"

i can hear him, hardly pressing the mouse. 
A waaaaaaay to step up a game

"sure thing, gregorio" and he glared.  what? it's funny.

im kind of dissappointed when he didnt even say anything the whole time were playing league of legends. 

booooooorinnnng!!!!! 

im a jerk i know.  But guess what?? we won the round! fuck yeah we did. I annoyed greg most of the time, the reason was just to step up the game. 
ESPECIALLYYYY!!!  when he's mad.

he aces anything when he's mad, pretty weird huh?
its been like that since were kids.  There was this one time when we were 15, we played basketball cause gregorio (his dad) wants him to play it badly and unfortunately i was his opponent, on the other side of the team racoons, i was blue river's captain and booooooy! as expected of me, i was the starplayer and scored most of the first and second quarter. Racoons had the half of our score, i remember it being 40-80.

This is where the magic happens, greg was their 3-point-shooter and had the hard time shooting 3 points, tough luck and Gregorio was the racoon's manager.  Shit happened gregorio got upset and dissappointed then greg got the lil pep talk from his raging dad then greg got angry and boom! the score of the third quarter was 79-90. It was hard to believe too, trust me.  But in the end the racoons won BUT THEY WON BECAUSE I ONLY COMPETED ON THE FIRST AND SECOND QUARTER, so i do not consider myself as defeated. However, seeing that when i was 15, i knew that you should never fuck up with greg when he's angry.  Im just doing it because im his bestfriend and his bestfriend is a dick.

"cut your dreams clav, you wont ever reach it. stop staring at the keyboard! its already time." he was standing beside my chair

i mustve remembered too much.

with my pc already shut down,  and the guy at the counter staring at me,  greg does tell the truth.

"id stare at anything if i wanted to, greg. you pay! "

he just rolled his eyes and went to that cashier guy.

i went outside to smoke while waiting for greg. 

its already 2:03 AM and we just finished playing league at the internet café at the building a few blocks from my apartment. 

i was bored so i invited greg out and i made him chose where and we end up at the usual spot at karriza's internet café.  What can i say? its nice here,  cozy and all with those black and white interiors. They even have free snacks when it strucks twelve. 

i blew the smoke around me.

its getting pretty boring.

where the fuck is greg? its taking forever.

i threw away the cigarette butt and decided to go and check what's taking greg so long inside the café. 

i pushed the black heavily tinted glass door to see greg lying on the floor.

what the fuck!!???

"ayo! man thats not nice"

"pay up"

"fuck youuuu"

"how dare you"

i hear people clattering.

and i just stood there, too shocked to see greg lying on the ground with a bloody face.

i cant move a muscle.

but then someone pushed me aside. I stumbled upon a chair and fell butt first on the floor. 

"what the fuck?" i blurted out,  slowly regaining myself from being frozen

"aye! there's his accomplice!!!"

"there!"
two blonde men with the strength of 2 hungry bulls ran towards my place. 

"fuck him up!!! "

shit.

***

i punched greg in his face.

"what the fuck bro??? what the fuck!" he flinched while holding a bag of ice on top of his head.  His other hand immediately went for his cheek that i punched.

"No. what the fuck you just did back there greg?"

"nothing." ????
what? after all the fist fights and my wasted effort he'll respond with the stupidest answer in history.

nice one gregorio, pretty smart answer but not today.

"gregory mcflurry. answer me straight or else ill fuck you up." he shuffled his seat into an indian one, his eyes fixated on the floor.

he always hated his name,
he always did.

and times like these are what i hated the most. His selfishness overflowing.