Dissolute Devotion [Lashton fanfiction]

Hi guys. This is my first Lashton story ever. I hope you're gonna like it. Maybe a bit of voting, commenting and following? Of course if you want to. So enjoy!

All the love, Tess x

***

5SOS here is only Luke, Calum and Michael. Ashton is a bit older than he actually is. He's 24. And famous on his own.

***

Prologue

"Hey, we're 5 seconds of summer and we're gonna play you some songs. Let's have fun, hope you'll like us!" Luke shouts to a microphone with a huge smile plastered on his lips. The boys are playing one of their arranged concerts in clubs all over Sydney.

They'd been getting kind of big. At least that's what they hoped for. However, not that big to be signed. Despite the fact they've been to every record label in the city, they seemed to have no response. It drove them crazy, but they didn't really let that stop them from having sick times. One of the best in their lives.

As the show was getting to end, people were really turned up there. Everyone's been dancing for their lives, the club was literally shaking with all the energy the group was giving. At the very end of the last song Luke, Michael and Calum just enjoyed the atmosphere they caused. They stayed on the little stage a bit longer just to collect their minds together. Just to admire the crowd. Just to feel the buzz.

But at that moment they were descending the stairs from the stage, a man at the corner of the room caugght Luke's eye. He was simply the one you see. The on who's always shining brighter. However, the mad didn't seem to even care about their performance.He loooked oddly pissed, bored or whatever was on his twisted little mind. And the thing that he wasn't even polite enough to calmly clap, got Luke on the verge of rage. He just lighted his cigarette getting up from where he was leaning against the wall, drank down his bourbon and headed towards the exit.

"Hey! Stop!" the blonde, shouts. Ridiculous attempt of a ridiculous reason. Of course the curly haired man couldn't hear him.

So Luke made his way through the crowd, not bothering about all the girls touching him and almost tearing his shirt. And when he finally got to where the man was walking, he stepped in fron of him, eyes burning, full of lightnings and made him stop. A confussion was beyond obvious on the man's features.

"Why're you so nagged, man? You're supposed to have fun here! We've had one of the greatest shows up there and you doesn't seem to bother to even act bothered yb that! What the fuck's wrong with you?" Luke shouted at him angrily, staring right at his face. He was a bit taller, but that didn't necessarily mean he wasn't feeling very little. And he was getting even smaller under his hazel gaze. Maybe it wasn't a great idea to come and scold obviously older and obviously more macabre man. He started feeling anxious, sweat dripped from his forehead and he forced himself not to look down and bite his botoom lip. He took a deep breath and just stared. Waited for response. Waited for anything to happen.

"You sucked. And you're just another egocentric little kid who thinks he has a talent. But you're not and you don't. Go home to momma, big world's not for boys like you." and after that he left, while Luke stood there shocked and speechless.

***

update: I rewrote this part and I'll keep up with rewriting and then finish the story :) bye