The Beggining

(Alex was a young girl who was 16 years old. When she was 10 she lost her mother in a car accident and where she lives there is a lot of drugs and gangs around... even in school she would hear rumors about five guys teaming up to fight an innocent person. That's what happened to  her dad. Her dad tried his best to protect her after her mother passed away. Sadly, He was stabbed and died of blood loss. Alex didn't understand what was going on... she was so young and confused.. when she reached the age of 11 she understood that her parents are gone and she needs to take care of herself and to hide her tears with a smile.. at the age 12 she started going to school. She wasn't really shy but she didn't talk to anyone. She grew up understanding that there is no need for friends! But inside she really needs someone to trust and talk to..now she is in high school and started talking to people! She has two friends! A girl named Lily who she's very close to and a boy named Justin who is now dating her. But Justin is starting to like another girl named Crystal other wised known as the mean girl. Crystal made fun of Alex for such a long time calling her "Worthless" and "Petty" but Alex just ignores it. But inside she takes those words like a knife stabbing her in the stomach. But Lily in the other hand is an amazing friend whos by her side no matter what! The only problem with Lily is that she agrees with Justin all the time. Even if its wrong. But other than that Lily is amazing! Now Alex,Justin,and Lily head to Alex's house but Justin recommends a short cut...)            

other wised

Justin: COME ON GUYS ITS NOT THAAAAAT SCARY 

Alex: Yes it is Justin! There can be people in there ready to jump us!

Lily: She's got a point...                         

Justin: Yea but I have my phone on me so I can call anyone at any moment!

Alex: Y-yea I know but-

Justin: Look its going to be alright! Thats why Im making you go infront 

Alex: Justin please... are you just doing this to get me back for stealing your lunch money...

Justin: Y-YE i-i mean no.... I just think you know the directions to your house so you should go on first...

Alex: Dont lie.... but Ill do it...

(Alex walks forward and looks around to see if her house is anywhere)

~5 minutes later~

Alex: u-uhm... g-guys....

Justin: yea wh- oh no...

Lily: I-is that the alley way everyone is talking about...

Alex: Im pretty sure....

Justin: You guys are all babies! Its just a lie! Its not like someone is going to come and attack me! Also i cant find Alex's house anywhere so im heading back.

Alex: Of course.... Justin im not sure im liking you as much as i did before

Lily: *she gasps* oh crap..

Justin: What are you saying... you dont want us to be together anymore...?

Alex: Maybe we should'nt... I know you like Crystal its no big secret! You keep staring at her like im not noticing and the only person you really care about is yourself!

Justin: W-WELL FINE! ILL GO BACK AND I HOPE I NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!

Alex: GO ON THEN AND BRING LILY WITH YOU!

Lily: AH! I-IM COMING

(Both Lily and Justin run off the opposite direction while Alex is still near  the alley way)

Alex: What do i do now.... I dont know where i am.... and how to even go back.... *she stares at the Alley way* i-is somewhere there...?

(A shadow appears and gets closer) 

Alex: U-uh... LILY! LILY! HE-

(suddenly an arm grabs Alex)

Alex: AHHH! L-LET ME G-

( Out of no where Alex passes out and feels the cold floor pressing against her face)

                                 ~1 Hour Later~

Alex: *she gently opens her eyes and sees a blurry light shine above her and darkness covering her* W-where am i...

???: Your awake...

Alex: H-HUH!? W-WHO ARE YOU AND W-WHERE ARE YOU?

???: Oh me.... thats not important...What really matters is why are you here...

Alex: W-WELL WHY?

???: Thats because I know you Alex... but you dont know me...

Alex: W-WHA! HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME? DO YOU GO TO MY SCH-

???: Thats not important right now....

Alex: IT IS! JUST LET ME GO! I WONT TELL ANYONE!

???: *chuckles* I afraid i cant let you go... theres no escape....your with me now... until i want to let you go...which may take a very long while....

Alex: w-what do you want from me.....

???: I dont want anything from you.. I want you....

Alex: W-WHAT THE HECK YOU FREAK! I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU! ARE YOU STAL-

???: if you keep talking it would take an even longer time to set you free....

Alex: ...

???: good idea.... ill untie you to show you around...

Alex: [show me around..? Am I in a building..?]

???: Oh and just saying... if you try to escape or attack...*he pulls out a pocket knife and shows it in the light*thing wont be so fun...

-hewo guys thank you for reading this crappy story i made XD Chapter 1 will come out soon ^^-