ash

Y/N POV

"That’s not all baby girl. I’ve got something new planned." His voice was deeper than usual. I wasn’t scared so much as confused. I trusted my daddy, and knew he only did what was okay for both of us. Daddy knows best.

"All of you on the bed." He instructed sternly. The other guys were rummaging through their bags again. Ash had us so Tanya was lying on her back. Amy and I on all fours by Tanya’s legs, and Jess sitting on her feet next to the bed. I knew what was happening.

I didn’t think daddy would ever do this. He didn’t like sharing me. With anyone. I belonged to him. He held his cock in one hand, and looked at us, as if pondering how we would be punished. He whispered something thing to Calum, which was passed along like a game of telephone to Michael and Luke.

Ash stood behind me, Luke behind Amy. Their dicks were right at our pussies. Luke stroked Amy’s ass while Ash rubbed his most likely red tip at my pink folds. He knew how much it got to me. Calum lifted Jess off the floor and had her sit, facing me, on Tanya’s face. Cal and Mike standing by the bed. Jess was going to suck 2 cocks.

"C’mon princess. Show your friends what fun we’ll have." I bend down, holding my self up on my elbows, and began to lap at Tanya’s pussy. Daddy didn’t hesitate to push him self inside me. I moaned against the dark haired girl, and she screamed. It was a chain reaction because Jess moaned next. Letting Michael shove his cock in her mouth.

"Let’s go baby. Get down there and eat or you’ll get another punishment." Luke said, along with a slap to Amy’s ass. She got into the same position as me, and flicked her tongue against the girls clit. I pulled mine in and out of her area, and grew to like the sweet taste.

Daddy went harder and harder. I was purposely holding my orgasm because I didn’t want this to stop. 

Tanya’s POV

I couldn’t believe this was happening. I was eating out my best friend, while my two others ate me. I wasn’t complaining though. I liked this. A lot. When y/n pushed her tongue in me and Jess teased my clit, I didn’t know what to do. So, I just did what they did. Jess’ pussy was so good. I wasn’t lesbian, but I wouldn’t mind doing this again.

I jumped a little when I felt something thin and hard go in me. It took me a while when I realized it was a finger. I bucked my hips trying to get more of the touch. Then I felt a sharp pain on my stomach. Someone just whipped me.

"Lay still baby. Don’t make this harder than it needs to be." Michael.

After a few pumps, they removed their finger and slowly put in a big think vibrator. This was so so good. It was a little painful, but I couldn’t focus on that with all the pleasurable vibes.

Jess’ POV

I sat on Tanya’s face. Grinding down on it now and then. I jacked off Calum while Michael fucked my tiny mouth. He head tilted back, eyes closed. He had his hands tied in my hair holding me in place.

"C’mon man share… sharing is caring." Calum was probably tired of my hand. I wasn’t good at coordination.

"Well I don’t fucking care.." Michael replied with his mouth barely opened.

I didn’t know if I could suck Calum’s massive cock. It might not fit in my mouth. It didn’t even fit in my hand.

Tanya’s tongue was speeding up. I wanted so badly to just grab her head and pull it closer to my area. I wanted to just cum all over her mouth.

I was suddenly pulled off of one dick, and forced onto another. Cal was jealous. I made sure my tongue was flat and held against the bottom of his cock. I felt a deep need to make sure he was happy with my blowing. Tanya basically screamed on my heat. I moaned loudly on the older guys dick. I think I felt a small twitch.

I opens my eyes to see Ashton fucking y/n like it was the last time he’d ever see her. Luke had his body over Amy’s . Both leaned down, Amy sucking on Tanya’s clit. I heard a lot of smacks. I looked over to see Michael with a whip in his hand.

He was using Tanya’s hand to get off, whipping her stomach and telling her to go faster. Every time she moaned, I did on Cal’s dick. I though he might stretch my throat. I loved it. Soon enough, his warm, salty, and huge amount of cum filled my mouth. I pulled away, jacking his base, his load still going. I shut my eyes and let him cover my face.

Y/N POV

I was in love with this moment. Daddy’s delicious cock hitting all my insides, tasting pussy, I even had a mini make out with Amy. That’s when I fingered Tann. My daddy promised me a reward for being so complaint.

I was so close to getting my cummy. I clenched on his cock now and then. I knew he would like it.

Tanya had some red marks on her tummy from the whip. Amy was in pure bliss from Luke. I could hear what he’d told her. “You’re being such a good girl for me… we’ve learned our lesson now, yeah… keep eating that sweet pussy. I know you like it you dirty girl… are you gonna cum. Cum all over your masters dick?” She loved it. Her eyes lightly closed, mouth parted, and you could hear how wet he made her.

Daddy leaned down by my ear. “Cum for your daddy.”

And that’s what I did. I screamed, “Daddy!!” My mouth on Tanya’s pussy. Her juice was covering my and Jess’ mouths. Jess had a face full of Calum’s load. Shaking as she had an orgasm over Tanya’s face. Michael shot his spurts onto her reddened tummy. Daddy was still inside me, but I had my special pill. When Luke came in Amy, I’d hoped he had a condom.

We all slowed what ever we were doing. Jess got up from Tanya’s face, being instructed to not remove the cum. Luke got off Amy. Slowly pulling out so he didn’t hurt her. A condom was on him. Thank god.

Me, Amy, and Tanya crawled and sat next to Jess, licking her face clean of  the white sticky mess. When I knew Daddy was looking, I put some of the remaining cum on my finger and feed it to Tann. Then I kissed her so I could taste as well. 

I tried to stand, but failed. My daddy caught me. Holding me close to his sweaty chest. Tanya sat still for a while, Michael calming her down from her whipping. Luke carefully lifted Amy. Holding her as Daddy did with me, not allowing her to fall.

I needed to sleep. Cuddle with my daddy and stuffies and watch a movie. Luke carried Amy upstairs, Ashy doing the same for me. Calum had Jess under his arm, Michael holding Tanya’s hip with one hand, rubbing away soreness with the other.

"Daddy, I tired.. I want cuddles and kisses.." my voice was barely even there. "It’s okay baby. We’ll cuddle in bed and I’ll give you kisses all day. You’ve been an extra good girl for daddy, and I have a surprise for you tomorrow, princess." Daddy had a soft a caring tone now. His accent was calming, and as he carried me up the steps, I rested my eyes. Slowly falling asleep. Then just passing out all together.