Who's Ezra

Yavin 4 the ghost
Sabine pov.
STAY AWAY FROM ME BRIDGER!!! I Yelled At Ezra. Look Sabine I'm Sorry Alright. I Didn't Mean For All of This To Happen. Ezra said. Oh Save It. You Just Had To Go Back For That Disc Didn't You.

I Told You It Was Lost But You Insisted You Back For It and You Lost It Again. I Know But Hey At Least We All Made Back Alive.

Yeah Even Though We Almost Got Killed Hecause of Your Actions. I'm Sor... He Was About To Say I'm Sorry Again. But I Cut Him Off. YOU KNOW WHAT!!! I'M DONE HEARING YOU SAYING I'M SORRY!!! BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT!!! YOU ARE SORRY!!!

YOU KEEP MESSING UP AND PUT EVERYONE IN DANGER!!! I WISH WE NEVER MET YOU!!! NO BETTER YET!!! I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!!! I Yelled At Him and Walk Straight To My Room.

Unknown pov.
I Watch The Mandalorian Girl Yelled At Her Friend and Telling Him That She Wishes He Was Never Born. I Will Grant Her This Wish. But She Will Be The Only One Who Remembers Him and Not The Others. This Will Change The Course of The Entire Galaxy.

The Next Day.
Sabine pov.
I Wake Up The Next Day. Ezra Made Me So Angry Yesterday. I Told Him Things That I Probably Shouldn't Have Told Him. I'm Gonna Go Find Him and Say I'm sorry To Him. Hopefully He Can Forgive Me.

I Left My Room and Went Into Comman Room Where I Saw Hera, Chopper, and Zeb. Good Morning Sabine. Hera said.

Morning Guys. Do You Know Where Ezra Is? They All Look At Me With Confuse Looks On Their Faces. Um Who's Ezra? Zeb ask. Oh Come On Guys Stop Playing With Me. Now Tell Me Where's Ezra? I Ask Again.

Sabine Are You Feeling Alright? Hera ask. What Why Wouldn't Be? You Think There's Something Wrong With Me? Because Your Asking For Someone Named Ezra That We Don't Know?

Well Since You Guys Won't Tell Me. I'll Just Go Ask Kanan. I Walk Out and Went To Kanan's Room and Knock On His Door. He answer It and Ask. Yes Sabine Is Their A Problem? Yeah Do You Know Where... I Stop When I Notice That His Eyes Were Back.

Kanan Your Eyes Are Back. Sabine What Are You Talking About? You Were Blind. You Lost Your Eyes When Maul Betray You, Ahsoka and Ezra. Um Sabine. Maul Is Dead. He Die On Your Home Planet Almost At The End of Clone Wars. What This Can't Be Happening?

I Ran Towards Zeb and Ezra Room. I Open The Door and Saw Zeb Stuff But Ezra's Stuff Was Gone. What Is Going Here? Then I Look At The Painting I Drew of Ezra Falling On Top of Zeb. But It Was Different. It Was The Top Bunk Falling On Zeb and Ezra Was Gone. I Know I Painted Ezra On This.

Now Where Is He? Then I Started To Think. Ok So No One Knows Who Ezra But Me. Kanan's Not Blind and In The Painting Ezra Is Gone. It Like He Doesn't Even Ex..

I Stop and Then I Realize. He Doesn't Exist. Last Night I Told Ezra That I Wish He Was Never Born. The Force Must Have Made It Have Been. I Just Made The Biggest Mistake Of My Life.