1

The day of our two year It was the happiest day of my life the best thing 8 could've dreamed of. We put our lock on the bridge and hugged she kissed my face repeatedly she swore everything was perfect. So I fell deeper and deeper in love with her. The best thing I ever felt was that day. The feeling of being loved. Yeah for two years I felt like she cared but that day it clicked o felt loved for the first time in the longest time. The feeling swarmed my mind and I could help but cry when I got home. Not over something sad but because in that moment on the bridge I felt something that I haven't Felt since the day my dad came back from war. Protection. A strong word indeed something I swore to do for her. I swore over all to protect her and care with ever bit of my mind for her. And I don't know why but it all seemed to show me how much she meant to me past the beauty past the bad times past the good all into her. We shared moments I wouldn't ever dare to spend with someone else but all in that fateful day April 28, 2018 it all went away. 17 days after our two year she left. I know I made mistakes but we made a promise that I was hers and she was mine and I apologize for everything I put her through but on that day I broke I stopped feeling anything I stopped caring I started hating everything, everyone I couldn't help but say I love you to her to hopeful get her to be mine again. But it didn't work she left she moved on and here I am 7:23 on June 12th, 2018 wondering how do I love again because from the day I met her I loved her from the day she left me I couldn't move on I have tried to but I can't seem to shake it tomorrow I burn all the photos I have in an effort to get over her but I don't think it will work nothing to this point has worked. She was the love of my life and now she's the love of someone else's life. She moved on and I haven't and I don't know why I haven't but I haven't. Maybe one day I will maybe just maybe. But sadly I doubt it will ever happen. She was my first love she was the one I planned to live all over the world with have the best life with have kids with. 2 years and 17 days and it is gone her love for me gone in a blink of an eye that night before she did it she said I love you and somewhere deep down I wish it was still her calling me at nights. Her words I hear every morning her soft singing in my truck on the way to school. But I know it never will be again. And I know I will never have what we did and I know she will never love me again.