Where is GOD ?

I am by no means a scholar but I am intelligent. When I received Then inspiration for this story IS has been in a defeated disgruntled frame of mind you Night even say discouraged.

Well if you are spiritual you understand Then differences between religous and spiritual. Well onward to better and enlightening things such as when GOD created Adam he did so with Then intemtions that he and he alone knows. Through Then cages man has searched Then world time and time again for Then one things that's out f his reached. Then meaning of life. Now why is it that man can not to seem that GOD is every where. Clearly if man would open his eyes he would seemed that GOD is the reason for anything because he created everything. So please understand we should all know. WHERE IS GOD.

        If we go through life with blinders on we will not experience life Then way we are meant to. If you read the Holy Bible it tells us that we are in the world and not of them world. So in a society that thrives on the material things of this world. We find ourselves asking one question. WHERE IS GOD ?

        This is Just as much Then time  as any others to come to terms with our own spirituality. Now Then only way to do any such thing is to do this ourselves one on one with our chosen redeemer.