New Mission

Arthur pov
Hey guys this is my first  ff so please support me , if y'all see any mistakes or have any ideas for this ff please tell me and I'll use/fix them . Hope y'all like this ff and enjoy . Oh and  a warning that this ff will become 21 + 😏 you've been warned .

Name :  Kim Y/N
Age :20
Personality : badass, if ya mess with her you'll regret it , nice to some people
Friends : Lisa Jisoo Jennie and rose
Business : owns the biggest fashion company in Asia ,  Her family owns a spy company called COBRA  ( criminal organisation of bloodiness revenge and assassination) Y/N is the best undercover spy in the whole of Asia and America 👏🏻

Name : park Jimin
Age : 22
Personality : cold , only nice to people close to him , best playboy in Asia , doesn't care about anyone
Friends : BTS ( Namjoon Jin Jungkook Taehyung j-hope Suga )
Business : He is the CEO of the biggest business  company in Asia

Y/N pov
      FLASHBACK
As I was getting ready to leave the COBRA headquarters my phone started ringing . It was Lisa calling . "Hmm I wonder what she wants "I ask in my head . I quickly answered the call ...........

Lisa - "Hey Y/N where are you "
Y/N - "I'm still at the COBRA head quarters "
Lisa - "Great come down to the main office your father wants to see you "
Y/N - "Ughhhh why" I asked in an annoyed tone
Lisa -  "Don't ask questions and get your ass down her now "!she said in an angry tone
Y/N - "Fine but if I get to the main office  for nothing I swear your pretty face won't be pretty anymore" !!! I said in a pissed tone
And with that I hanged up .

Once I packed all my training gear in my Lamborghini I quickly drived to the main office . When I arrived at the office everyone bowed and said there greetings .  I did a 90 degree bow and headed to the main office where everyone was waiting for me . I walked into the main office and saw black pink and my father talking . "E hem " I said as I walk to my seat ...........
Father - Y/N your finally here
Y/N-  "sorry I took long ,traffic was bad "
Lisa -  ok since we're all here now let's talk about our new mission
Y/N - WHAT !!!!
Black pink except Lisa - you didn't know ???
Father - "Ohhh that's right I forgot to tell you " starts to chuckle awkwardly
  Ever since I got shot in the arm from my previous mission I was never really able to go on another mission because my dad was overprotective .
Y/N - "Appa are you sure you want me to go on this mission" ??
Father -  sighs "yes " ,  " I mean at first I didn't want  you to go but realising that you are the best undercover spy we have I really need you to do this mission ".
Y/N - OMG thanks Appa
TBH I really missed going on missions
Black pink - welcome back Y/N
Father - ok enough with the chit chat let's get down to business, Y/N  and black pink will be attending xxxx high school ,Our target will be attending that school to  .
Black pink - "uhh who is our target" ??? They say in unison
Father - his name is Lee min ho , he will be attacking the school in two weeks so we have to make sure that he does nothing within those 2 weeks .
Y/N - " but why can't he just attack now "?
Father - " because he's trying to find the school's weak spots "
Black pink and Y/N - ohhhh ok
Father - starting from next week you guys will be attending the school , you guys all have to dress up as nerds just so that you can be safe from lee min ho because he knows your faces , also make sure to stay hidden out of his sight because if he finds you he will make sure that you die in his bare hands .
Black pink and Y/N - "ooooo looks like we have a new challenge" a smirk appears in our faces 
End of the flashback

Back to the Present .......
It's been a week since your dad asked you guys to go on a mission . It was finally Monday morning the day you have been waiting for . "OMG it's finally Monday , the day I start my new mission " I say in excitement . I get out of bed , go to the bathroom ,take a really nice hot shower and change into this........
(Since I have to act as a nerd I have to wear nerdy stuff )

My stylist put a little bit of makeup on my face  to make me look a little bit different from my actual look because I can't deny it I am naturally pretty

My stylist put a little bit of makeup on my face  to make me look a little bit different from my actual look because I can't deny it I am naturally pretty .she applied a little mole on the corner of my face and added fake bushy eyebrows to make me look even more uglier . To finish up the look she applied fake black eye contacts to make me look different so no one will notice me . When she was done , she left the house and I got my phone out to call black pink ..........

Y/N- "Hey girls are you all ready "
Black pink - "yep were  on our way"
Y/N - "ok but hurry up though because I wanna have a little fun at my new school" ,smirking
Black pink - "Yah Kim Y/N don't you dare do something stupid on the first day of your new school" , and remember what your dad said " don't draw any attention "!!! .
Lisa - "and besides how are you suppose to have fun when your looking like an ugly nerd " she says while laughing like a dying hyena
Y/N - UGHHH you just ruined my mood , you know what don't even bother picking me up I'm just  gonna walk instead , Ohhh and since you ruined my mood today I suggest you get ready for a good beating because imma rip both of your two faces apart I said in a very angry tone .
Black pink -u-u-h  o-ok Y/N they said in a scared tone .
And just like that I ended the call . As soon as I ended the call I got my stuff ready , ate breakfast and started walking to school . Even though I have like millions of cars I decided to walk because if I drive my car it will draw to much attention  and the least thing I want is to get noticed from  my target so I have to lay low for 2 weeks . "Well this is gonna be hard" I whisper to my self .
As soon as I arrived at my new school all eyes were on me . While I was walking down to the main gate I heard a few whispers from the students that attended the school .........

Slut #1 - OMG is that the new girl , she's ugly
Slut #2 - eww look at the big mole on the side of her head
Slut # 3 - wow good luck on her cause she's gonna be everyone's new bully target

Jimin pov
As I got out of my car fangirls were clinging on to me , I pushed them away as hard as I could . *sighs "Fangirls are so annoying "I say in a whisper . While  I was walking down the main gate I saw a ugly new girl trying to find the main office . I was staring at her for  quite a long time  planning on what I should do to her  but I didn't know that BTS was right beside .
"Yah Hyung" jungkook shouts making me jump in shock
"What " I say coldly
"Aishhh please don't be mad at me I didn't do anything wrong  "jungkook said in an aegyo while pouting .
"Fine" I say defeated
"Yah Jimin what were you staring at " Tae ask in curiosity
I turn to Tae and then turn back to the girl and say my new Target  !  I say while a smirk appears on my face 😏

Author pov
So that was chapter one of undercover nerd stay tuned for chapter 2 😊and please give me fedback  and some ideas for chapter 2 please !!! Sorry for any misspelt words in this ff . "Gomawo " ❤️