Chapter 1

Tiffany POV

Hey guys! My name is Tiffany Hill. I'm a black African American 21 year old women. I live in Florida Miami. I work at Angels beauty salon where I do hair. My bestfriend Tasha works there with me too. She always tells me that I have a great talent and that I should get my own salon. I tried and tried. But I just can't seem to get it. Well it's time for work. I get up and do my hygiene stuff. I get ready and was on my way to work.

*at Angels Salon*

Tiffany: hey Tasha *at the desk*

Tasha: hey girl. You have an costumer in your chair waiting

Tiffany: uhh thanks

Tasha: no problem

Tiffany walks to the closet where's she puts her purse. She walks back to her chair where an lady was sitting.

Tiffany: hi. How may I help you today

Costumer: Tiffany I'm going on a date with this really nice guy. Can you please hook me up with your best.

Tiffany: sure

POV over

August Alsina POV

Wassup it's yah boy august. You already know I'm in New Orland's with the Fam. It's a shame that I have to go but money is calling me. I'm just gonna go to Miami for a couple of weeks. You know.

Kay Kay: do you have to go

August: yeah. But I'll be back. I promise

She hugged him so tight like it was her last time seeing him. August said goodbye to his family and was off to his airplane to Miami. He got to the air plane and got on. Saying goodbye to new Orland's.

POV over

Tiffany's Pov

Tiffany: there you like? *holding a mirror to the costumer so she can see*

Costumer: Tiffany this is amazing. Thank you girl. *gets up kiss her cheek and puts a tip in her pocket and leaves to pay*

Tiffany gets her next costumer and starts working in her hair. *hours later*

So its break time and me and Tasha is going out to eat at McDonald's. So we get in my car and start to drive.

Tasha: so when are you gonna let me meet mister perfect.

Tiffany: when i find him

Tasha: stop playing

Tiffany: okay. As soon as you get a boyfriend.

Tasha: why do i have to get one.

Tiffany: so you won't be lonely when I'm not with you. And i with ole boy

Tasha: true

Tiffany: on the other hand youll be okay

Tasha: you so aggy

Tiffany and Tasha pulled up to McDonald's. They get out the car and walks inside McDonald's.

Worker: hi how may i help you guys today?

Tiffany: yes can i have 2 snack wraps honey mustard crispy, medium fries, and a small sprite

Worker: okay that will be all

Tiffany: yes

Then Tasha order her stuff

Worker: okay here you guys go. Have a nice day

Tiffany & Tasha: you too

They go sit in Tiffany car and start eating.

Tasha: you could have paid for me