01

Ximena's POV
I woke up to my alarm ringing like crazy but luckily but my alarm is my favorite song lie to me by 5 seconds of summer( I fucking love that song) I realized it was the i day I leave my sweet sweet home Ohio and move to L.A. . Where are my manners I'm Ximena Alexa Paul . My name is very Hispanic because I'm from Madrid,Spain I was adopted by an American family when I was 10 . My mother and father died in a car crash with my older brother .i was adopted by a nice woman who already had 2 sons one named Jake who was 2 years older then  me and the oldest Logan who was 5 years older then me . Anyway I was moving in with my brother Jake me and my brothers have always been super super close . I wasn't very happy in Ohio I would get bullied a lot because I was Hispanic which is kind of bull shit if you ask me . Moving on I took a shower brushed my teeth and got dressed and headed downstairs. ( Ximena's outfit^^^ )
Pam~ Morning sweetheart
Ximena~ morning mom ( even though she wasn't my real mom I still loved her like if she was my real mom)
Pam~ are you ready to go to L.A.
Ximena~ super ready
Pam ~ I can't believe my youngest baby is moving out
Ximena ~ mommy I'll be back for holidays
(If your curious Greg may not be my dad but I still go to his house for holidays and he treats me like his daughter)
Pam~ I know but that's still 7 months away and next week you turn 17
Ximena ~I can't believe it
Pam ~ I still remember when we had just adopted you and you fell of your bike and Jake came in running "mom hurry Ximena hurt her self "
Ximena ~ me too mom me too
I eat breakfast and start bringing my suitcases to the car .We drive to the airport and I get a text from Logan .
Logie bear 🐻 ❤️~text me when you land little sister I'm taking you to Jake's house
Me~ ok love you
Logie bear 🐻 ❤️~ love you too
* at the airport *
I check in my bags and pass security I go in to Starbucks and buy my self a coffee Bc I have ZERO ENERGY.
Lady~ Flight 3456 To LAX is now boarding
I grab my carry on and coffee and head to my gate . I was praying that I had the whole row to my self. My prayers were answered I had the whole row to my self .
*time skip ( sorry) at LAX*
I was waiting for the doors on the airplane to open so meanwhile I text Logan .
Me~ hey I just landed I'm gonna get my bags
Logie bear 🐻 ❤️~ok I will wait for near baggage claim and I have a surprise for you .
Me~ ooo ok I see you later
Logie Bear 🐻 ❤️~ see you
I walk out the plane and I see a tall blond guy from a mile away and I start to run
Ximena ~LOGIE!!!!
Logan~ LITTLE SISTER!!!!
I jump into his arms and hug him tightly then I realize he wasn't alone.