Authors Note : Introduction

this is one of my first anime/ manga fanfics in about 8 years so please be patient, i have been writing for the kpop fandom for 7 years now and im deciding to start going back to my roots in order to get my creativity flowing once again.

This story will be a long one, im going to spend days writing each chapter so please follow and look forward to each update(o)

I do want to say that I do not own fairy tail or any of the characters other than my Oc Tisuka May.

The first chapter of this fic will be posted in a few days but i wanted to post this little authora note just to be able to get the thread up there and talk a bit about my story.

This is most likely the most spur of the moment fanfic that i have ever created, this isnt my usual style or genre that im used to writing so it will be a bit odd in some parts. I have never written for Fairy Tail before and im only about 80 episodes into the anime so the timeline for this is just after the alliance between Fairy Tail, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegaus and Caitshelter defeated the Oracion Sies. Tisuka May is no way related to Wendy's lineage or her characteristics.

She will be more like Erza in her past throughout most of the story, though they dont have the same past they will have a similar personality.

this will be Rated M for future chapters once Tisuka is of age withing the story as well as the violence aspects of the battles she will endure.

~Pink~