cake (Hunni one shot)

You sat patiently waiting for your turn to pull a card out of the bag. You had been to the host club a few times, but you weren't a fan girl. Kyoya came up to you and held tha bag out. You cautiously stuck your hand hin and pulled out a paper. One that wasn't blank.

"Strawberries." You mused. He handed you a pink envelope with a strawberry sticker on it. It read....

3:30 pm on Valentines Day Music room 3-D

You sat there for a minute listening to other girls whine about their blank papers. You had a really good idea who it was, but you werent 100% positive. You had only ever requested Hikaru and Kaoru the few times you had gone. You walked out the door and waited for Valentines Day.

After school on Valentines Day, you made your way to music room 3-D. A small table filled with desserts was in the middle of the room.

"Hello?" You whispered, seeing no one.

"Hello Ai chan!" A young voice came from the left. You turned and was attacked hugged by a person. You looked down and saw Mistkuni Huninozuka.

"Oh, Hunni Senpai, I didn't see you." You stated smiling.

"Do you want cake?" He questioned happily.

"Sure." You replied plainly. You both sat and ate some cake. WEll you ate and Hunni monstrously devoured his. You sat in slience until Hunni stopped eating suddenly.

"Is everything alright Senpai?" You asked.

"Ai chan, do you think I'm a little kid?" He asked solemnly.

"No of course not, you're a year older than me." You replied bluntly.

"Then why do you not want to be here?" He asked, tearing up. You tensed and stood up. You walked to him and took his hands in yours.

"I want to be here sempai. You've made this a great Valentines Day." You said smiling. Hunni shot right up and lightly kissed your cheek.

"Thank you for treating my age." He said sweetly.

"No problem." You mused.

"Do you want to go to the garden." He asked sweetly.

"Ok." You agreed. Hunni held your hand as you walked down to the garden. He sat you on a chair in the center of the garden and kissed your cheek.

"I'll be right back." He said. You nodded. He was gone a few minutes, then came back with a single rose.

"Happy Valentines Day." He called. He hugged you and gave you the rose.

"Thank you Senpai." You whispered.

"Just Hunni, Ai chan." He insisted.

"Happy Valentines day Hunni Kun." You said sweetly. He responded by quikly kissing your lips. A first kiss for both of you. You sat in the garden with your Valentine for the next 2 hourse, until Mori came and joined the conversation.