Prolouge

Hey Reader,

This is my first book I hope you like it. There might be grammar mistakes, but don't be afraid to correct me. This book was already on Wattpad ,but I had to delete it because of some difficulties. I will try to update weekly or every two weeks. Hope you like it!!

Love,

Alicia

-----------------------------------------------------

The only thing I could hear was my quick breath. I tried to slow it down. I had to go get her. Her. Think, think, think. What if he had seen me and chased after me. I paused, trying to listen to any sound of upcoming steps. Staying still for a few seconds was impossible, but I tried. An awful pain consumed my whole left leg and left back side; after that dude had tried to stab me, only slash my thigh. I knew I looked terrible like I felt. My hair was in a messy pony tail, I had smudges of mud in my clothes and face. I also had blood on my blue jeans from the last guy I punched and from the slash.

Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh.

I heard this sound approached my way. I didn't have time to think of what to do before a hand gripped my upper arm. Taking the person's wrist I flipped him over my shoulder. He must of landed hard because he didn't move only grunted in pain. Near by I saw a door that look like it led toward a closet. I pulled him by his legs. Trying not to make any noise. No body should know I'm here.

Before leaving him in the small closet I checked his pocket for some type of key or card. Which I lucky found something in the pocket of his jacket. I analyzed the card, it was black with a gold strip on the side. I put it in my leather jacket's pocket just incase if I would need it for an emergency.

I continued to walk through the almost pitch dark hallways; once in a while the light flickered as I walked by.For every door I passed I would check if there was a light under. I turned the corner cautiously peering over to see any type of life form. The smell the walls gave off was a rotten gory smell. The musty smell made my nose itch.

"How old was this stupid building anyways," the question popped into my head. I walked past rows of doors and only the dim lights showed the way. No noise could me heard, only my breathing echoed off the old gray looking walls.

"STOP," came a muscular voice behind me. My hold body stood motionless. Ready for anything that was coming next. Only two words kept being repeated in my head, "calm down, calm down." They soon faded and was only left to his rapid breathing and a radio that projected a voice loud enough for me to hear.

"Kill her. And. Don't miss," it said.

In one swift moment I faced a tall muscular guy I couldn't see most of his feature because the darkness that surrounded us both, but I could see the gun he was holding very steady. It was aimed straight to my heart.

"BOOM!"

----------------------------------------------

A/N~

Hey readers this prologue will be part of the story later on so keep on reading it. Hope you like it.

Love,
Alicia

P.S. vote, comment, and share.

*EDITED*