Sebby X Reader info

Hello! This is my first Sebastian X Reader book! :D a disclaimer: I don't own any of the black butler characters or yourself. But that doesn't mean I can't write this awesome book! Please vote on this if you enjoy it and go read my other books as well :)

now a few fyi's y/n = your name. L/n = last name. H/c = hair color. H/l = hair length. E/c = eye color.

Now there is no lemon in this book!! Well there might be some parts that are really close to lemon ._. so don't think is lemon, m'kay? But I might make a lemon in the future. (*cough* *cough* from future self: there WILL be a lemon in this book ;) heehee!!)

A little background info about yourself : You were once a rich noble. You had nice clothes, food, furniture, and well, everyone really. But your parents were murdered when you were 13 and the murderers kidnapped you. They treated you like a slave and whipped you if you did something wrong. Sometimes you felt like they whipped you just for fun. They would give you one meal a day and they would give you almost literally rags to wear. You rarely got to take a bath. You bathed once a week. The working conditions were horrid. They were filthy and extremely unsafe. One day you decided to run away from that wretched place. The guards of course tried to catch you, but you surprisingly was able to fight them off for your first time fighting. You ran trough the woods and eventually can up to the streets of London. You now live on the streets of London begging for money and food. You made friends with this cat that you named Mew. Your now 23.

Hope you'll like it!! :)