Layout

Heyo, so I've been coming out to a lot of my family lately (Bi babe right here!!) so I thought I'd write this, also I've been meaning to write something like it for a while. Anywho, better description of this below.

Amelia Levea is a cool girl in New York City, she's that one nice, truly perfect popular girl that everyone loves. No flaws. Sure, her family is a little old fashioned but what damage does that do? That was rhetorical. It does a lot of damage. See, Amelia is bisexual, and fully committed to her girlfriend, Lily Ray, a slightly nerdy adorable fangirl who's obsessed with books, the newest episode of Supernatural, and her girlfriend. During Amelia and Lily having a sleepover at Amelia's house, chill nothing happened besides a few kisses, which is also a problem. As Rob, Amelia's brother's friend, who happened to be over, walks into her room to annoy the poor girl, he catches them kissing. Now with an annoying boy who has blackmail over them and a crush on Lily herself, the couple must get through this big bump in their road.

So there we go, when I get up to 5 parts I might put it in the Wattys just to see, my writing sucks and there's wayyyyyyyy better writers out there, (ya doy) so I probably won't but why not? Okay, biiiii!!!!!