The Fair

As part of a farm family of 4 kids, the fair is the only thing I look foward too every year. My name is Lexi Reece. My little twin sisters, Mya and Maya, are the drama queens. And my younger brother, Blake, is the middle child. I am of course the oldest. I show rabbits, sheep, and horses at the fair. I also do some 4-H. Which is almost like homemade projects but you have to turn them in. I'm an artist and a sculpting artist. I have gotten blue ribbons on everything. At the fair, you can sell your animals, show your animals, pet little animals and hold them, and the best part, the rides.

There are 10 things to do there, but there's a few that are for little kids and I don't know the names for those. The stands for food are awesome. They have great food there. It's so cool. 

So basically, I train my animals all year for these 6 days the fair goes on. My little sisters train there bunnies, Lea and Tia. Blake trains his horse, Lightning. And I train my horse, Flicka. And my rabbit, Buster. Oh yeah, and I have the sweetest sheep I train. Her name is Pumpkin. Because she's kind of orange. 

This year has been great so far. Today, I'm bringing my friend Whittney to the fair. We have to bring my dog Coco to the vet first though. We will be back in a bit. Lates!