Chapter 1

Peters P.O.V

Where am I ? Natalie asked , her eyes fluttered open ... I kept telling my self not to answer back to her but every time she looked at me I could she the fear in in her eyes , it broke my heart to see her this way .

Natalie's P.O.V

He kept on looking back at me he looked worried, as if he knew me , But I can definitely tell I didn't know him .

Please let me go!!, I screamed, please !! He looked back at me once again and pulled out some sparkling kind of dust and blew it in my face . I suddenly felt drowsy and with that ,every thing went black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peters P.O.V

We landed in never land and the dust still hasn't worn off ... But sooner or later it will and I'm guessing my guest Natalie won't like where she's at right now .

Natalie's P.O.V

Huh? Where am I ? I look up see a mixture of colors such as , pink , orange , purple . I look around and see someone walking towards me ,and I suddenly realize it's the boy who took me here ! I stand up off the ground and run towards

Him and once I get close enough I ...

Peters P.O.V

I hear her wake up and start to walk towards her , she stands on her feet and starts running towards me , then with that she slaps me across the face ! Ow ! I scream in pain .why would you do that I say while rubbing my cheek where it now stings . Because you kidnapped me ,and drugged me with who knows what !! So I want answers !!! She does have a right to know. but not yet I want her to get to know me first before I tell her every thing .