Chapter one: devils horns

Elizabeth cooper. You're typical girl next door you think? Milkshakes and ponytails, cardigans and pink sweaters. But you're wrong. Oh god you're very wrong. 

Betty Cooper. Serpent princess. Leather jackets and tight skinny jeans

Yep that's how you can describe her the best. Dangerous and fearless. But Betty cooper is also loyal and Passionate. The mix between sour and sweet. The light and the dark. Devil and angel.

She's loyal, loyal to the serpents and to her friends 

~~~~~~~~~~

Betty

"The high school in the south side will immediately be shutdown. Every student will go to Riverdale High tomorrow morning eight am"

Betty smirked at Toni topaz. One of her very best friends. "We will be kicking some northsiders ass tomorrow T"

Toni smirked back and pointed at the door "I bet the boys come out that door in 1.. 2... 3..."

Sweet pea and fangs fogarty also known as Betty's other best fiends came barging the cafeteria in. "Northsiders will all be dead tomorrow"

"Easy guys, I know we're all excited. Trust me they will not know what will be coming for them"

Toni nodded and took Betty's hand "so we're going, we see you guys tonight at the Wyrm right?"

"Hell yeah, cooper you own me a drink"

Betty winked at sweat pea and leaved the school

Betty heard Toni gasped and turned around "what is it topaz? I know that me and sweets are..."

Betty turned around and made a fist 

"You've got to be fucking shitting me right?"

They were looking at Betty's motorcycle painted blue and yellow. The fucking colors of Riverdale High. Her gorgeous motorcycle painted with the colors of that fucking shit school. "Oh there gonna be so dead, I'm gonna take my knife and slit there throats"

"Fuck Betty what an assholes, I'm gonna made them eat this paint"

Betty tightened her jaw and rolled her eyes 

"Come to the shop, will wash it of"

Betty nodded and stepped on her motorcycle. People were staring at her and she new it. She snapped around and looked at the group of serpents 

They immediately turned the other way around 

After they arrived at Toni's and washed the paint from her motorcycle they drove to the Wyrm

Sweet pea and fangs were already there standing at the bar 

Toni rushed to their table "you will not believe us what the fucking Northside did"

Sweet pea made a fist and turned to Betty "Dammit they didn't hurt you did they?"

Betty shook her head and shrugged "they fucking painted my motorcycle blue and yellow, you know the colors from their shitty school. Here's a picture"

Betty got her phone out of her leather jacket and unlocked it

She gave the phone to sweet pea and he looked down at the picture 

"Shit that's messed up. What are we gonna do?"

"We're definitely gonna find out who painted my fucking motorcycle and then I'm gonna beat that kid up. I found out it was the same spray paint as on the Wyrm last month who spelled serpent sluts" 

Betty heard them curse under his breath "there gonna pay, you can't just spray paint the motorcycle from our serpent queen"

"Easy Pea, we will come for them tomorrow"

Fangs nodded and shoved a shot tequila at Betty "you could use it girl"

She giggled and patched him on the shoulder "I hope you find a nice gay boyfriend at that northsiders school Fangs"

She truly hoped so. Not only for fangs but for all of them. They all deserve someone amazing. Sitting there with all her friends made her understand how lucky she was. Sure she had a shitty childhood and she was in a gang from her thirteenth birthday. But when it comes to her friends she's so damn lucky. Lucky there loyal and lucky she's the one who got to know them. 

Betty smiled cheesy at sweet pea 

"What is it cooper?"

Betty shook her hand and rubbed her temple "nothing"

"You sure? You looking at me with this look"

He winked and fangs let out a laugh 

"Wel pea don't charm yourself" Betty winked at him to 

Toni laughed and looked at the door "is mrs cooper still there?"

Fangs nodded and look at Betty "Shes back there but I think you should sleep at topaz place, she's pissed of cause tall boy brought a Ghoulie into the Wyrm"

"Thanks fangs I appreciate you looking out for me"

Betty looked over her shoulder at Toni "can I crash at your place T?"

"Betty seriously? Me casa es tu casa"

Betty laughed and dragged Toni outside "Goodnight Boyd love ya"

"Love you guys to"

They took off and drove to Toni's trailer 

They arrived at her trailer and Betty collapsed on the couch. "Do you have that book that i bought you? I wanna read it"

Toni walked tours the kitchen and tossed Betty a book 

After fifteen minutes Toni sighed 

"What's up T?"

"B, I really think you need a boyfriend. How is it going with you and sweet pea?"

Betty looked up from her book she was ready "Wait? Sweets and I? No, no we're best friend"

"But don't you want a boyfriend or something?"

"Nah I only need my family. I need you, sweets and fangs. I don't need love if I can't have you guys. You already give me the love I need"

"Elizabeth cooper don't get all sloppy on my"

"Shut up T"

Toni laughed and tossed Betty book aside. Betty raised an eyebrow 

"We can share my bed right? I know I'm bi and you're definitely hot and gorgeous but I promise I won't make a move"

Toni slipped into her pajamas and sat on the bed 

Betty changed into her pajamas as well and sat down next to Toni on the bed

"T really shut up, we've slept in the same bed since we were eleven"

Toni smirked and laughed. "I love you B, now get some sleep cause we need to kick some northsiders ass tomorrow and I need all your snarky comments so we can make guys blush"

Betty laughed. Like a good under belly laugh. She loved Toni. "I love you too T goodnight"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Each chapter is from a different perspective. I will write the name from the persons perspective at the beginnen. This one was Betty 

I will continue I don't really know when I will be posting