Mask Of Love

~ Prologue ~

Ash, Aj, Kia,and Lacey all just regular teenagers with wide eyed dreams, but there personal lives get in the way.

"YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHIN' BOUT ME!"

The pressure of success, money, and fame causes them to loose track of the real reason they entered the business: to entertain the world.

"Then let me get to know you....the real you."

Memories and current events that the group never wanted to part with again show up "surprisingly" when there career starts to take off.

"I'm not sellin' drugs no more Prod I gave all that up a while ago."

The past brings her back to the mysterious person she is known to be, but can she overcome the fast money and street life style for the success in life?

"Weed or exposure."

Abandoment at a young age. Daddy issues. Hoe mama. Put her in the life style that she's in now. After school for her consist of which red bottoms and stage song she's gonna dance to tonight. "Kandy" as the strip club knows her is all wrong. "Kandy" is a sweet, smart, and misunderstood girl and singing and one guy has saved her and guided her to a better path.

"I'm so happy I'm with you :)."

But some people have a way of finding things out when they feel like they don't know the whole truth.

"yea KANDY"

Three words. Two people. One lie. One mistake.

"I'm pregnant."

The love that was showed turned out to be a facade of lust.

"Kill it...or I will."

This is "Mask of Love"

~Beauty_Within14 & _andrewxo