~Hetalia Drabbles And One-Shots~

Yo! I wanted to do another oneshot series since the other one was crappy as hell. As always, I take requests and positive feedback. If you dont have somethin nice to say, please keep it to yourself. otherwise I'll just go to my emo corner and grow mushrooms like Tamaki... I refuse to do doujinshi!   I'm sorry, it's just that It makes me depressed that my favorite characters are in love with each other  *lies on the ground and cries*

America: hm? Yo Dominica* what's wrong?

England: *reads book with tea* She's just thinking about us in doujinshi again.

America: Dominica! You gotta stop thinking about that! Seriously dude, you get depressed like that!

Me: Just continue the introduction for me ok?

America: Awesome! So anyways, just send in some requests ok? But anything except doujinshi/ yaoi. Dominica get's depressed for some reason...L8ERS!

Prussia: I HEARD AWSOME! Dominica; get up from the floor or I'll invade your vital regions!!!

Me: * grows huge anime vein and punches Gilbert under his jaw* I TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY THAT AGAIN PRUSSIA! AND GO TELL THE OTHER COUNTRIES TO GET READY FOR THE REQUESTS!

Prussia: Fine; but only because I'm so awsome.

Me: SEE YA GUYS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dominica*- I'm the Dominican Republic!!! Dominica's my nickname.