Castle of shadows

For this god forsaken palace, I bleed.

Your blood is what I am sucking.

* 5:35 pm, Gotheborg *

"So. Mikael.. Where are we going?", I was walking with his hands folding my eyes. He was walking behind me.

"What do you mean? I don't understand your question," He replied quite excitedly. Smiling and guiding.

*What could be the secret?*

Yet I kept on walking. Like a digger trying to find gold within his hands fold, "Stop, Mikael. My eyes are getting itchy, you know.."

"Okay," his soft tone released his hands and he went to my right side.

We were on quite hilly grassy rocky hill when I saw it. We had arrived on top.

There stood an old castle, with a lake behind it. I could only imagine how dark it was to be inside. "Now we won't get into there, right?", I lied.

He smiled and darted his gaze at the palace. "It is my favorite place," he kept walking murmuring the sound.

Deep and a bit fragile, so I heard.

"I don't mean to be nosy here, but.. Was it.. I mean, does it have something connected with your past?"

"No," he immediately silenced my enquiry.

We were coming near to the palace. Now the chill got through my bones and I checked my cellphone.

* 5:45 pm, solitude castle *

I searched for my entry. He seemed quite relaxed. As I walked closer to the castle. It was quite morbid secured. It was so secured that I just needed to find a way in.

Dying in curiousity already, I looked back and checked on him.

He smiled, "what are you doing?".

I ignored his question and touched a deep gray stone of front wall.

I was touching the cold of the stone when it snapped. This psyche mind just pierced my mind.

Something was not quite right with his look at his question.

Mikael said, "Unfortunately, you will not find a way in front of this castle. Let's go. Follow me."

Surely I followed with this thought of idiotic insecurity coming to my head. Saying, "Of course. He knows this place more than I do."

It was actually a very big wide castle. Some crafts are made on the walls. We walked on the grassy dirt footsteps.

*I sense doubt, suddenly *

Under the meddling of reaching his soul, I felt guilty. "But seriously, Mikael. What's going on? Is there something I should know about? I mean, was that supposed to be a joke?"

"I have nothing against you," he sounded calm.

"....", I negotiate with myself this time while looking at the ward. It stroke me cold all too suddenly.

"Let's move on," he continued walking slowly.

I followed with a change of perception, focusing on the grasses, stones, that lamp again, those piles of wood, and the air.

During our walk, with these views, I heard a voice of a man gasping out of air. right next to my right ear.

*what? why? when? how?*

I averted my focus on my steps now, suddenly navigate myself alone. I looked at Mikael in front of me. He looked quite...

"Try open this gate," he said.