TSUN

"Im back bitch"-unniearmy

.....

Chim pov

Im whining. Ah! Its not fair.. yesterday i company him to a convenience store and when i ask him to do the same he refuse!

"What the heck jungkookie! Its not fair i just wanna you acompany me to the 'fake lub' store and u didn't want?!"

i stamp my feets as i pout.

"No."

He replied while playing games.

The fuck? He didn't even look at my face?

"Ish! Why did you even my friend?!"

As i said that,i running from him. Hate the fact that my bestfriend become more and more rude.

....

3rd pov

Jungkook and jimin walking to the school together. Even if jungkook barely talk to him, still they were bestfriends.

"Kookie yah, do you want ice cream?"

Jimin ask with a straight face. He still mad at jungkook.

"No,thanks."

Jimin just nod and they continue to walk into the school.

As soon as they enter~

"Kyaa!!~~ tsundere prince has arrive!"

"Oh my gawd jungkook oppa, notice me senpai!~"

"You are prince and im your princess!"

"Choke me daddy~!"

Jungkook and jimin just walking straight as they ignored the pervy bitches. They look scarier than witch.

"Jungkook-ah, don't u feeling disgusted at them? Tell em that u hate it!"

Jimin said while clenching his fist feeling annoyed by their attitude. Thats not how women should behave!

"Let em be. Its not like im infected by it."

Jungkook said while practically enter their classroom.

"Haih.."

Jimin just sighing looking at jungkook. Why does he cant change?

.....

Continue bitch♡