A Justin Bieber Dream

LOLLA POV

Omg, I just love Justin Bieber so much. I think and imagine that one day I will get to meet him, I try to imagine that he will love everything about me but I know that he won't. I am only 13, I am not fat but not skinny I am just a little chubby, I am not very tall but I'm not small so my height is pretty perfect.

But I see justin on Instagram and shots and twitter and on tv and he is just so ..... Perfe- "LOLLA!!!!" I hear my mum scream as she interupts my thoughts.

" ugh!!! I am coming" I say as I get up out of bed to get ready to go to school. School is alright but I'm not popular but I'm not a nerd I'm sought of friends with everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin's POV

I am so tired I am in La it was my 20th birthday yesterday I have a huge hangover and I am in the studio today. ugh!!!.

I just want to go home and go to sleep. but I am also excited I am going to AUSTRALIA and other countries but I have never been to australia so I am excited. and I think I might do a meet and greet just to meet everybody ........ I'll see.

And I am still looking for my special someone maybe she's out there's somewhere I don't know all I know is that Selena is definitely out of my life.

---------------------------------------

FLASH BACK

I Have had the best day ever a concert, meet and greets with the perfect fans, went to the studio and now I'm on my way to see my beautiful, sexy girlfriend Selena.

I'm walking to my car with my bodyguards as paps are flashing pictures everywhere.

I just want to get home and be with my girlfriend.

20 MINS LATER

I go for the key and unlock the door and walk in to surprise Selena but I'm the one surprised and not in a good way.........

There's selena naked on the bed with Austin marone on top of her with his "package" inside her.

"Harder harder HARDER!!!!!!!!!!!" Selana yells while moaning. Austin is kissing her all over. " Your way better than justin" she moans.

"HOW COULD YOU" I scream at her

austin gets off her and Selena goes pale.

"Justin it's not what yo- "yes it is Selena I gave you everything you were my everything WE ARE OVER GOOD BYE".i yell at her as I shut the door and walk away.

END OF FLASHBACK

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.:::::::::::::::

Authors note

Hey guys trying this story out

Plz comment and vote and plz try to get people to read this and u can be in the story and I'll give you shout outs thanks guys

LOVE YAS❤️💋☺️👍💘😂💝😋😆💗

CAPRICE