Being Young

Prologue:

August 19

Dear Diary,

Today I’m turning thirteen; my mom’s planning an out of town vacation and I didn’t object. My brother, Leo, got started up on suggesting me to tell mom to bring us to London.

It was a huge headache if you ask me. (Then again, you’re only a book that I write on) Jennifer began listing the clothes she wanted to wear on our vacation and she kept on bugging me what’s better.

Nothing special is really going around here … except for the part when Monica told me about the new transfer student. Long story.

~~

Nothing’s better than a perfectly normal life, or is it?

Delancie’s life is always the same usual rules they have to follow, attend piano lessons, learn different languages, and it always have to be perfect. Her world is nothing but following rules and reading books. Her family's name is very famous, so everything has to be perfect.

She never look forward in any occasion. All she knows is the world is nothing without instructions.

But meeting a boy her age might be the only thing she might look forward to.

===========================================================================

A/N:

Ok this is my new book and this is not a diary. It’s just the prologue. Anyway hope you like it. If not piss off!!