Prolog

Narcissus symbolize rebirth; a new beginning. Why do people crave for a new beginning? Some wanted it because they just bored with the way they were living in present time while the other some seek for it because they wished for an escape from their painful past. Whichever the reason was, rebirth means for someone to become a new; abandoning their past and changed completely.
But a rebirth wasn't a guarantee that one will live even better than how they did live in their past. They were just given the second chance to rewrite the story of their life; if they chose to write it right, then perhaps they will somehow living blissfully but if they don't, who knows what will happen after.
Here was where the story begins. A story where one lucky soul granted a second chance to rewrite the story of its own life. Then the choice was made. Instead of hiding from the painful past and recreate its own fairytale, this soul decided to overcome the pain and hunting, like a beast looking for its prey.
This is the new beginning of a tainted soul. The new beginning of one pure soul who turned into a demon because hatred corrupted its mind; destroying its faith in goodness. No one forced it to, true; but some people made it has to.

"One day, I will come to you in where you reside,
I don't care if you are in your deep slumber or in your deep thought by that time,
I will come and hunt you down,
I don't care if you are begging for my forgiveness,
I won't be moved by your wife who pleads for a tiny chance to live,
I won't even listen to your child crying for mercy,
I will destroy your whole, like how you did with mine
I will take away your bliss, replacing it with endless mourn
I will play and never stop until you think death is a lot easier,
But even when you plead for me to took your life away,
I won't stop playing.
I will keep it on repeat until I am satisfied with what I had done to you.
I will make you suffer, even until when your soul had already been away from your flesh,
I will still do it.
Torture you even until when you arrive at Afterlife.
Because that's the cost you had to pay.
That's the cost you owed me for my pure soul.
So for now, enjoy your life as if it is your last.
Don't even think to run away because you can't get away from me; the demon you created"
-P.rB

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: I don't own the cast, just the storyline, and cover.
THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN POSSIBLE TRIGGER FOR SENSITIVE AUDIENCES/READERS
Rated [M] for possible violence, torture, traumatic sceneries, and explicit words. You have been warned, read it at your own risk.
Special thanks to my colleague for pointing out so many interesting scenes!
PS: I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing it.
English is not my mother language but I will try my best to present this story with an understandable English.
I love feedbacks~!