Gift

Hey guys this is my first story. Hope you enjoy it :) (Please leave a comment about what you liked or disliked, it would really help me out)

He stood there, right in front of me, ashamed. "Why?" I asked as he looked down towards his feet. I should have said 'why did you think it was alright to go behind my back and cheat on me with my enemies, dare I the name of the devils daughter, Jane'.

"You don't understand" he replied now sitting on my bed as I walk towards my open window, the air is to thick in here to breath. "You were gone and I was alone. She was here, Jane was -"

"I do not want to hear her name. I don't even want you here. You idiot you through away everything we had just so you could do it with her, wow Jack, that's low"

"I'm sorry I'll make up for it and-" ugh! I've heard this way too many times.

"Get out my room and I never want to see you ever again. Don't even think of talking to Diana about it at school." I turn around from the window and point to the door for him to walk out.

I'm not crying. There is a limit to how much someone could me able to cry about an unfaithful jerk and I've just hit my limit. I'm just feeling sick mentally and literally because he always messes our relationship and then expects me to forgive him.

I feel him touching my hand and I jerk away "Get out my room." I say while gritting my teeth. So he turned away and walked out the room, shutting the door behind him. Last time I'll ever let him in my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's Monday today and it's so cold here in America. I walked pass Jack this morning because I was on my way back from school and he tried to walk up to me but I crossed the road to walk to the other pavements. That's when I saw some people in front of the abandon house right next to mine. It's so close to my house that, when I look out of my window I could see right through the other window, it's about a meter and a half away. The house however, is bigger than my house, I haven't really been inside of it but you can tell from the outside that it is indeed big.

I am now on my porch, but I stood there to see a family of five. A light brown haired lady wearing a simple white dress and a maroon cardigan who clearly is the mother, a tall slightly tanned man wearing a suite, clearly the father, two little kids, one boy and one girl and they seem to be dressed in the same colours and they might even be the same age. Lastly a tall boy who is tanned but not as much as the man, is wearing a plain white t-shirt and a black leather jacket along with black jeans.

Wow.

Wait no.

I just broke up with Jack and here I am drooling over some dude who I don't even know. I thought that I would be at home listening to Adele and eating Ben and jerry's with a hundred tissues around me as I'm tucked in my bed. But I guess that it hurts less then you realize that he is a jerk and that he doesn't deserve my tears.

"Hello dear, I'm Grace and I've just moved in next door" she says reaching in for a hand shake.

"Hello, I'm Victoria but I'm also Vicky or Tory" I say as we let go from the hand shake. That's when I understand how much of a tramp I look compared to her.

"We are your new neighbours" She paused for a second to then add "you do live here right?"

"Oh, um, yeah" I can't help but look at the guy with the leather jacket as he pulls it off of his perfect body to revile his biceps and other muscles under his white short sleeve top which hugs him in all the right places.

No Victoria. Don't look at him "I'll inform my mother that you guys have movers in, I hope we can talk tater. Best be going; my mum is expecting me" mum's not really expecting me but if I stay any longer I know I will just start to ask her about him.