All Grown Upp!x

This Is My First Story So Dont Judge Me Please An Please Comment An Votee

All Grown Upp!x

Hi my name is Latifah But people call me tifah, im 16 years old an live in east London... enough about me and lets get on...

It started by going to school one day and finding out my bestie shaniqua wasn't single I was so happy for her, me an shaniqua was close friends since yr7 and never split since then at break shaniqua was telling me how her hubby was a piff mixed race boy with greeny hazel eyes and his name was Jordan but he didn't live in London, so for shaniqua she was going to have a long distance relationship. Me an shaniqua carried on talking about him in science, we sat together even though we weren't meant to but who gives a damn.

Shan: omg- he is so peeeng you should see him jheeeze. 

Tifah: isih jheeeze but how am I meant to see him if he don't live in London you dipshit lol. 

Shan: well he added me on myspace and you have myspace so add him an go look on his pics ahhhh he is noice truss!

Back then everyone hadn't discovered facebook yet so everyone had myspce. So I took out my phone an went on myspace while I was in science me an shan sat at back corner of tha class so we didn't get clocked the shan an I called our other bestie over alex coz she looked abit lonely I was closer to alex than shaniqua because me and Alex will alwaysz gossip about everything we done over tha holidays or in the weekend we never not told each other. If she was at home sick an couldn't come to school I will roll up in her house an drag her ass to school and look after her if she was feeling good.

Shan & tifah: Alex!!! (Alex turns around) 

Alex: huh?! (Looking confused) 

Tifah: come ere  

Shan: inih come ere you loner (Alex giggles) 

Alex: what do you want? 

Shan: oh so you don't wanna jam with us narhh alrite go an sit back with tha loners 

Tifah: Shan!! Don't say that you biatch Alex come an sit next to me

By this time my phone was ringing and I looked at it an saw my ex phoning me I had the same number for ages! (when I mean since year3 I had dah number) but I had a Sony ericsson Xperia. Mah ex Terrence was belling me in tha middle of science I had my headset in my ear from listening to my music, so I answered it.

Terrence: you kool b 

Tifah: yerh yerh you ? 

Terrence: kindarh :s 

Tifah: whats up b ? 

Terrence: im depressed tifah. I cant get you out of my mind (sounding like he was gonna cry) 

Tifah: t what you trying to say? 

Terrence: I trying to say I styll love you tifah an I want you to be my wifey agen I cant get you out of my mind and I want you to myself I know I did wrong and I am sorry but I want you back. 

Tifah: ermm.... I don't know what to say(I was bareee shocked) 

Terrence: say anything that comes to mind

By this time shan was listening to our convo while alex was doing her work.

Tifah: terrence hold up a sec 

Terrence: ite

I turned to shaniqua and sed to her shud I go back out with him or not, shaniqua was nodding her head like a maniac that hasn't taken their medz for ages