Short Jungkook Smut

I can't wait for Jungkook to get home from his tour, I haven't seen my little bunny for 3 months. I missed him, I missed his sweet scent, I missed his cute little face, I craved him. I often found myself moaning his name in the middle of the night while I fingered myself endlessly.

  I was sitting on mine and Jungkook's bed watching a Jungkook hip-thrust compilation made by an ARMY, all throughout the video I kept bitting my bottom lip, my hands slowly traveled to my area without me noticing. I began fingering myself, I moaned Jungkook's name over and over again; soon enough, I came. "Tck tck tck, that was very naughty jagya. I gasp as I saw Jungkook leaning on the door frame.

  "I think I need to teach you a lesson..." he slowly walked over to me while removing his tie, he climbed on top of me and pulled out a pair of handcuffs from the nightstand, he hand cuffed me to the bed post and started stripping me down agonizing slow. By now, i was a whining mess and the only piece of clothing I had one was my bra, and my panties. He unclasped my strapless bra and threw them away in a random corner in the room. He began to slide off my underwear, his eyes burning holes through me. He looked at my wetness and bit his bottom lip. He spread my legs and buried his face in me. My breathes were getting more unstable as his tongue glided swiftly up and down my folds. He began sucking on my clit and I moaned-more like screamed his name. "JUNGKOOK!!! AH AH AH I-I'M G-GONNA-" "shhh baby..." he told me. He sucked even harder and harder every time I moaned. Eventually, I came on his mouth, and he gulped it all down, licking his lips and his mouth.

  "We're not done yet, babygirl." He climes onto me and attacked my lips, we fought for dominance and he obviously won. While his tough assaulted my mouth, his left hand began groping my left breast and his right hand was sliding up and down my sides. We broke apart from the kiss and he undressed himself fully. Without a warning, he rammed himself into me. "AHHH-OH OH OH!" I screamed but they were soon cut off by numerous moans. "GOD JUNGKOOK!" I needed to touch him, I kept preying on the handcuffs begging him to set me free. "ITS DADDY." He screamed and spanked me. "AHH FUCK DADDY!" His thrust hitting perfectly in my g-spot. "Does that feel good?" He asked thrusting deeper and deeper. "HHMMMM YESS!" i was completely out of breath. He lifted one of my legs and thrusted harder and faster. "Y/N,Y/N, Y/N!" He chanted my name as we both came. Jungkook unhand cuffed me and collapsed right beside me. He stroked my cheek and smiled. "i missed you. i missed us. i missed our sexes." I smacked his arm and soon enough, we fell asleep in each other's arms.