fin.

They are childhood friends, their parents are bestfriends. They both share same birthdate and time of birth in the same hospital. Raised as a twins.

Tzuyu has a older sister, Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon already knows that her younger sister tell everyone every students likes her crush in the university that MYOUI MINA is a off-limit. It means no one dares to touch, court and talk to the girl. If someone break her rule, that person will be punish by her badminton team.

She really likes Mina. A lot. Scratch that. She loves her so much from the start. Like the girl is a art. Her gummy smile. Her laugh. The way she talks to her friends. The way she dance like it is a most beautiful black swan she ever seen in her entire life.

While resting at bench since from morning they were playing badminton. They need to practice because sports fest will come very soon. Tzuyu also a member of student council. After training she go to their meeting with other members of student council.

Jihyo the presidet of SC says "We should come up with the idea where we can raise a fund."

"Anyone who's got an idea?" Dahyun said.

Tzuyu raised her right hand while pointing her other hand to baby cub "Chaeyoung have one"

"Wadtafudge Chou. That was your idea" Tzuyu just laugh.

"She come up with the "Date Your Ideal Type". It is about writting in a sheet of paper your list of characteristics that you want to date then we will be the one find that person. We will find it in the papers who also had a same characteristics she or he would date." Chaeyoung said and a precise explaination. She crossed her arm and smirk to the other members .

"That was so cute. Tzuyu please let your older sister write a list and show it to me" The vice president Im Nayeon said.

"Hell no. I want her to date someone who really loves her not because of this idea. Sorry nayeon" With a sincere tone.

"It is a "unnie" for you kiddo! And FYI, I really like your sister" While looking to Tzuyu with a bunny smile.

"Do you like it guys?" Jihyo questioning her members.

Everyone nodded. Please Mina, write me on your list so I can finally date you in Tzuyu's mind.

"Okay. Let's go to our classes" They all exits and go to their classes.

SCHOOL FESTIVAL. The Student Council Members will announce who will have a date and a couple who's compatible for what their write to the list. Everyone are excited. The students cheered when Jihyo is on the everyone stop so they can hear what she will say.

"We want everyone in this campus to feel love even just for a day so we came up with a idea that everyone will enjoy. So this is the first couple...

"Dahyun and Chaeyoung!" They both blushed from what Jihyo announce.

"Oh there you are, didn't know that you both guys like each other" while laughing

"The second one. Momo and Sana." Everybody laughs because they are known as "The most gays".

"Next one. Jeongyeon and ...." Nayeon praying to call her name.

"NAYEON!" Jihyo winked to her bestfriend. Jeongyeon walk towards in the direction where Nayeon standing.

"So let's go. We will only have a day to date. Where do you want to go?" Jeongyeon said to her date like almost a whisper. Nayeon blushed and smile like a bunny to Jeongyeon.

Jihyo announce almost all the students who join in their idea to raised funds.

"For the last, Chou Tzuyu and ..." The girls who have a crush to the captain of badminton squeal while someone at their back focused on Jihyo will say.