Enter The Kawaii GM

"Does anyone know why only us cruiserweights have a meeting right after Raw?" questioned Drew. "And unless I've missed something, which I sincerely doubt, there is no reason to change anything for tomorrow's show."

"Hopefully the fact that Drake isn't here means that we'll have someone else as the GM" T.J spoke up, pausing his Nintendo Switch. "I mean, as a competitor, he's fine" he added, not noticing that Drake Maverick had just walked into the room. -already looking exasperated for some odd reason- "But as 205 Live's first GM? ...And, let me guess, he's right behind me, huh?"

"Yes, I am" Replied the annoyed Britt. "However, it appears that you weren't the only one to think that. ...Or they at least somewhat agree." Running his fingers through his hair, he sighed, before fixing his posture, straightening his tie. "I will still be the on-screen GM, but behind the scenes, the GM will be, (Y/n) (L/n)."

As if on cue, an (h/l) (ette) appeared in the room beside Drake. -wearing the outfit above- "It's nice to meet you all" she greeted with a slightly shy smile and a bow. "I'm (Y/n) (L/n) I'm looking forward to working with you all for the next year." Noticing a lack of reply, she looked up to see everyone was staring at her. "Let me guess, the bowing thing was weird since we aren't in Japan, right?" she asked, cutely tilting her head to the side. -Like the living anime character, she is- "What do you think, (t/n)?" taking out a half-asleep tortoise from her bag/dog carrier, holding him up to eye level. Said tortoise just blinked, as if to say he wasn't sure either way.

Raising an eyebrow, Drake had to stop himself from scoffing at how idiotic she sounded. If you asked him, hanging out with Marty Scurll just lowered your I.Q. On top of that, this was the same person that took his job as the actual general manager of 205 Live. -The Britt thought of himself as a much better booker- However he couldn't hold back a small snicker. "I must have misheard things, but correct me if I'm wrong. You just asked a tortoise if they thought your introduction could be considered weird?"

"Who else would I have been asking?" Placing (t/n) back into his carrier, she folded her arms under her chest, sending the -barely- taller male an annoyed glance. "Look, I get that you're no doubt pissed off about all these last minute changes. But that doesn't give you the right to look at me like I'm some numpty that doesn't deserve the job. I've been training as a wrestler ever since I was thirteen; not to mention I sell more merch in three months than you've sold your entire career." Turning back towards the cruiserweights, (Y/n) bowed once more. "I'm sorry you guys had to see that. ...Oh, and" a grin tugged at the sides of her lips as she added. "If anyone wants any ideas for merch, or wants a new look for their logo, I'm happy to help." Noticing how late it was, she grabbed her rolling suitcase, grabbing some papers from it. "I have some paperwork to drop off at the office before everyone leaves, so we'll see you all at tomorrow's meeting." Making sure (t/n) was safe and comfortable in his carrier, (Y/n) headed to the bosses office.

"So... That's the actual GM?" T.J broke the silence, his eyes watching the (h/c)ette walk off. "Hey, Drake you seem to know her already, you know if she's seeing anyone?"

"You're an idiot" was the only thing Maverick said before walking off.