The House Mates

(Hanji POV)

We were walking to beach house which was huge but we saw a girl come out the water with a surfboard in her arms i blushed and continued walking to the house but she was walking to the same house and i tried to ask her something then she just looked at us and walked into the house with no care in the world that we are out here.

"What the fuck is wrong with her?"Levi asked

"i don't know but she sure is interesting"i said walking up the steps

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

The door opened and it was that girl but she's in a wet suit and she turned around then continued to walk but she motioned us to come in we walked in and erwin tried speaking to her but she nodded and her eyes twinkled a little...so cute.

"mama ka poʻe maʻaneʻi aʻaʻole au iʻike i ka mea e hana ai!"she shouted turning around

"e loaʻa i kekahi o lākou i ka lama a me nā aniani?"someone shouted

"ʻae"she said again

someone was walking down the stairs and was a women in her 70's but she looked like that girl and the girl was sitting drinking something,she suddenly turned her and scared the shit out me.

"E hele maiʻoe iʻaneʻi no hoʻokahi minute"the woman said

"so her name is y/n?"christa asked

"yes and she is a little shy when it comes to new people"she said

"e aloha mai"she said shaking her

"aloha"y/n said waving

(Y/n POV)

By the way for you its english but to then its hawaiian

i know who the people are but i forced to be nice and share a room with them and i want to surf to the day i die

"mama i want to go surf"i said pulling her sleeve

"fine go surf but make sure there are no sharks we don't want that accident to happen again"mama said with a stern face

"okay mama"i said running upstairs

I went to go grab my surfboard then ran downstairs and ran passed the people i just kept running then splashed into the water,i just sat there then paddle further but there was a huge wave i smirked and i was in the barrel my hands gilded on top of the water.

"this is very calming"i said

"GET OUT OF THE WATER!!"the lifeguard yelled

"WHAT!"i yelled

I saw him wave a double purple flag that can only mean....SHARK.i quickly got out of the barrel and was surfing on a large wave but in that wave was a great white i panicked a little and move to the side but it bit the back of board and caused me fall into the water.I struggled getting to the surface because my suit caught onto something.

"fuck"i thought

my eyes slowly close and i stopped breathing but before my eyes closed i saw the lifeguard.

(Aaron's POV)

I quickly ran to the house where i saw my mom and other people i was breathing hard and she ran up to me worried.

"Aaron what's wrong?!"she asked

"mom there was a shark in the water but i got out and y/n was surfing then she just disappear into the water!"i said crying a little

"MY BABY!"she said running outside

We all ran to the ocean to a lifeguard holding but she was unconscious and had blood dripping down her head,mama quickly ran towards her and the lifeguard gave CPR after a couple of tries she finally coughed up the water and rolled on stomach,mama squished her and gave her kisses everywhere.

"E ka makaʻu wale, makaʻuʻoe iā mākou!"i said

she replied "Ua ho'āʻo wau e haʻalele i ka manō ma mua o ka hoʻouka kauaʻana iaʻu"

I crushed her in a hug i also hit her in the head a little she giggled then i picked her up and brought her to her room then i left and went downstairs.