Quotes to live by

I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila.

~Anonymous

If anyone were to hurt the ones I love, I would eat them. I may end up in jail for 500 years, but I would eat them.

~Johnny Depp

WERE GOING TO THE MOON! LOW GRAVITY BITCHEZ! *jumps* OH SHIT!

~SkythekidRS (Skydoesminecraft)

If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is. Because everything would be what it isn't. In contrywise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be it would, you see?

~Shinedown (Her Name Is Alice)

Death is my business and business is good.

~Creature Feature (Grave Robber At Large)

I have the same headphones as this anime guy.

~@Tardisgirl829 (PicsArt)

Mmm, crispy explorer.

~Temple Run 1 and 2

The icing...really isn't icing.

~Ssundee

I lift bras, bra.

~SkythekidRS (Skydoesminecraft)

I just want to be like "Pardon my intrusion."

~XxshadowkissesxX (The Seer bloopers part 1)

LEG, TEACH ME HOW TO RUN FAST!!!!!!!!!

~Pewdiepie

Fuck you Brian!

~Cryaotic

I was once a tree, but then I didn't turn into a tree. I turned into a small sapling and then that sapling became a giant tree, which made me big and strong. Because I am not Batman. Or a dude with... the double eyepatches. Or a dude who has a million faces, since I've known him, he's changed his skin a lot. Yeah, um, that's kinda akward, Ssundee.

~Deadlox (Ty)

I like trains...

~Mitch (BajunCanadian)

...

~Smexy Paperclip

I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike!

~Queen

I love Justin Beiber

~No normal person ever

Well, Potassium to you too, motherfucker.

~Leonard (Big Bang Theory)

My balls are tiny. My dick is small. I saw my uncle, of this I'm sure. *coughs* WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?

~Munchingbrotato

When there's something strange.. In the neighborhood.. Who you gonna call? NOT FREAKIN ME!!!

~Ssundee

Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

~Sheldon (Big Bang Theory)

It's mango and caterpillar.

~Sheldon (Big Bang Theory)

Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the sun to come.

~The Beetles (I am the walrus)

LOOK MOMMY, I CAN RUN FAST!!!! Do you love me now?

~Derp Ssundee

YOU WANNA FUCK ON ME? YOU WANNA FUCK ON ME YOU FUCKERS? YOU WANNA TRY AND FUCK ON ME? YOU LOOK AT ME WHEN YOU WANT TO FUCK ON ME FUCKER. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOU! ~ Munchingbrotato

If I could I would, but I can't so I shan't.

~Sheldon (Big Bang Theory)

You scare me sometimes...but that's why I like you.

~Chell (My BFF irl)

They might nibble on my piggies!

~London Tipton (Suite Life On Deck)