i don't like my life

i just don't  like my life because people call me name when i am walking down the hall way or going to my lock.

        To control my anger i cut myself  or i just talk to my bff  Maria because i can trust her what i tall her people say i like her but i don't so can you all STOP saying that.

         oneday i was just seating outside and someone push me on the ground and said you b**** and i just  won't to push him in to a wall then my BFF saw me laying down on the ground so she help me up.

         people start calling me names is middle school and sometimes i just won't to kill myself and come back from the dead and avery ware they go i would get the people that was calling me names or pushing me.

          Monday i was walking to school and so boys and girls jumped me and cut my hair off and than  said i will kill you if you tall anybody so the girl grabbed something out her booking it was a gun and she pulling it at me and i i got up and said shoot me and then i kiked  it out her hand and in up shooting keke in the lag and i ran out the bathroom and when to a mall and ran to a fitting room and called my BFF and she said what is wrong i said i just shoot a girl then she asked ware are you the i hung up the phone .

        i hard the cops come in the mail and they had avery body seat on the floor in the  mall and i just stayed there and picked up the gun and shoot myself in the head.

        than the cops came in and look around and saw my body what a not on the body it said family and friends i will miss you all and the my family i will love you all and for avery goodbye family and friends so the cops called my family and friends to say your son is no longer what you and then that called all my friends and said i am really sorry about your friend Issac and the girls and boys went to jail.

          my friend Maria start to cry because i was her friend  for 3years and i am i haven now  i am looking down on all my family and friends  now.