Barry x reader part 1

Reader POV
Lets just say that I am not from this earth......or this dimension. I was brought here because of my enemy. He is a very powerful sorcerer. I could feel the wind flying through my hair, I could feel the sun on my tan skin. I started to open my eyes to see I was falling. I was too close to the ocean to react, I just closed my eyes and hoped I would live. All of a sudden I felt a force hit my body. I peaked my eyes open to see someone carrying me across the water when it all went black.

Barry POV
I was eating one of Cisco's suckers. Don't tell him. All of a sudden the alarms started blaring. I looked at the monitor to see a big worm hole open up and a girl started falling to the ocean below. My eyes widened as I grabbed my suit and ran. I ran across town. I ran across the water and caught her before she fell. I saw her look up at me and then pass out. Once I got back to Star Labs I gave her to Caitlin and she ran some tests and hooked her up to some machines to help her live. Once Caitlin said she was going to live, I sat down beside her and dose of.

Reader POV
My eyes shot open. I heard an annoying beeping to my left. I took off all the wires and the machine went flat. The male next to me woke up in a hurry with frantic green eyes. "Your....your awake." He said before sticking his hand out. "Hi, I'm Barry Allen." He said "(Y/N) (L/N)." I mumbled and swung my legs over the side of the bed and tried to stand up. Barry was right by my side to make sure I wouldn't fall. I couldn't put any pressure on my right leg so I levitated. Barry looked at me surprised. "What?" "You can fly?" He asked, clearly puzzled. "No, I'm just levitating using one of the four powers I have." He still looked puzzled. I explained to him how I am the avatar and how I'm suppose to save the world from the fire nation. "Well..... It looks like you are on the wrong earth." I looked at him with wide eyes. "HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO GO HOME?!??!?!!" I shrieked. He sat me down on the bed and walked out of the room.

Cisco POV
Barry walked in and told Caitlin and I that the girl was awake and she has powers. I ran into the room to see that she had black tattoos running down her arms and on her stomach. "We need to come up with a superhero name for you." I exclaimed. She looked confused. "Sorry. I'm Cisco. I create superhero costumes, tech and come up with names for villains and superheroes." I said sticking out my hand to her. She carefully grabbed my hand and shook it. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." She replied with a small smile. "So what kind of powers do you have?" I asked. "I control the four elements." "Cool. Now lets think of a name and a suit for you!" I ran off into the other room to come up with some ideas.

Barry POV
I watched Cisco and (Y/N) interact. To say the least I was jealous. I kept glaring at the back of Ciscos head. He ran out to find a good name for (Y/N) and probably to create a costume. I started walking to (Y/N) when the whole building started to shake. I looked up to see part of the roof collapsing. I looked over at (Y/N) and I saw the roof fall right on top of her. "NO!" I yelled and started to try and lift the cement off of her.