ONE

AVOCADO
in which a new student is found sitting in the janitors closet eating an avocado with a spoon. jaehyun finds something off about the new student, and quickly finds out.

🗯

jaehyun deeply sighed as he lazily mopped the dirty school hallways. he had recently gotten in trouble over something extremely stupid, something that wasn't even his fault. his punishment was to help clean the school. this meant that he had to wake up extra early so that he would be there before anyone else.

"could you grab me a few napkins out of that closet?" the smaller woman asked. jaehyun slightly smiled and nodded his head before placing the wet mop back into the bucket. he quickly made his way to the closet, almost slipping due to the wet floor.

once the door was opened, jaehyun's eyes shot up at where the napkins were placed, that was until he heard what sounding like chewing. he looked down only to find a small person sitting in the corner of the closet, raw avocado in hand. the girl slowly looked up at him before dropping her avocado and dashing out of the closet.

jaehyun furrowed his eyebrows as he watched the tiny girl dart down the hallway as fast as she could. "no running!" he heard a familiar voice yell. he grabbed the napkins and quickly closed the closet door.

"look bro, i'm sorry i got you into this. i shouldn't have asked you to come." johnny said as he walked over to the confused boy. "i-it's fine." he said before handing the napkins to the janitor.

"are you alright. you look whiter than usual, and you're pretty fucking white." johnny chuckled. jaehyun shook his head and peeked around the hallway. "that girl was just sitting in the janitors closet eating an avocado with a spoon." he said slightly chuckling.

johnny squinted his eyes at the boy and looked around the corner. "weird shit always happens in this school. i don't know why you're so surprised." he snickered. before i could reply, i saw a familiar face walking towards us.

"oh god." i whispered to myself. "there you are." soyeon said crossing her arms. wendy is my very problematic and clingy ex-girlfriend. i never really knew how we ended up together, as i never had feelings for her. obviously the relationship didn't last too long.

"what do you want? i'm busy." i asked grabbing the mop. she quickly jumped back and frowned at me. "we have a date after school." she said. johnny quietly choked and backed away. "i'm sorry, we have a what!?" i shouted, loud enough for nearby classes to hear.

she smiled at me handed me a piece of paper. "dress nice." she said before turning around and walking back down the hallway. johnny snickered and grabbed the piece of paper. "i can't read cursive, but this sounds stupid." he said before shoving the paper back into my hand.

coffee libre
me & u
6 pm

i scoffed and balled the paper up before throwing it into the trash can behind me. "well, i hope you enjoy your date." johnny said playfully hitting my arm. "i'm not going." i replied blankly. he shook his head before heading the opposite direction.

 he shook his head before heading the opposite direction

u know the drill
didn't proof read
so yeah
enjoy