Plot And credits and Characters:

This story tells a tail about young girl name lacie that is a journalist and a dective, or should i say wants to be, Lacie comes from a long line of the bezarious family, Royalty as ever perdicted,

Lacie is a intelligant bright young energetic girl who always enjoys reading romantic horror novles under her favorite tree. Lacie likes being nothing but nonnence, and having active imagination to the world she is in.

Her mother is Strict with lacie about her being next in line to the royalty Its differcult for her mother to always put her tight dresses, and have her walk and talk like a lady.
But Lacie is to be a high society  like her grandmother . Or least act like one, without always being disracted and getting herself dirty and into trouble .
Lacie's father is a well liked man, and respected a lot, from many people, with kindness Lacie's father always played with her and told stories to her, and encuraged her to have a dream and become who she's wants to be and that one day she will become a great high lady like her mother some day. And that no matter what she deicides , he will always be proud of her.

But one rainny stormy night,
Lacie and her mother recevied a tragic, news that her father was mysteriously died , it has explain the cause of death , was a heart attack. But funny things is he never had a heath problem . He was clean as whistle , before leaving always . but lacie heart hurt believe it was defintly Murder , because he would always write to here when he comes home . considering he was healthy as pie and a letter never came . ,  . After that tragedy Lacie , about few past she growing up, little by little known be 12 years old , was annoyed with her mother introducing many men  to her , for marriage, but everyone she has met and not even wanting till rejects the idea marriage and love.  Of her right one .

But a early sunrise she decided to run away for a little bit ,

But on her way to do ,
She happens to meet young  blonde boy , whose mysteriously handsome and ends up  a sharing a good friendship and many memories they had , as that she has came on board for . The fate they both were always meant to find each other, , Lacie and this mysteriously young boy made a promies to never forget each other, and will see each other again but unfornatly on there last meeting was received a a letter that said

'' Dear lacie,  i believe we will meet again till than Goodbye for now . '' sincerly'' J."

Lacie Had a sadden heart , but she also believe she will find him and again and plans to tell him she loves him . In than  but she vowed to never be with Anyone other than J.  So. She decides to go on On a Journy and  of her own dreams and to find the love of her life and who she really is , writer she is  The  adventures and mysteries that she runs into will even more  have her more Enjoy her life she wants , the will of her fathers encouragements , of  and life he wants to live . Tragedy can bring pain but bring along the people you mean to meet . Its always up you to follow or stay.   But know this .  Don't Give up. 

Go for it .  As it's your calling !.

_____________________________________________________________________________

(Genre) Mystery,Thiller, Romance, Tragtey.

(Main Characters)
Lacie Bezarious,
Jack Smythe.

(Supporters)
Aunt Rosette, Tara bezarious,
uncle Roxo.

(Villians) Miss Raven,
Mr. petter Mr.Raffer

I'd dedicate this to my work, because i worked hard on this Story, And the names are based on pandora hearts the anime. And song isn't mine so i don't take clam for it :3 and the cover photo as i got it from the interenet. it Isn't mine as well, so i don't clam that as mine either:) But Plot and the story , I do but i think don't clam the names ^_^

^-^ and i hope you would give my story a chance to read. weither its good or not i'll still try my best.

. :3 Pandora hearts is just one of my favourite anime series,<3 So i got inspired a lot :3 And Alice and Oz i adore and the tragiity behind everything that turns them mad. like a hatter.
The romance and friendship the adventure , time area , .