Chapter One- The Meeting

3rd person P.O.V

3rd Person P.O.V

Y/N is all alone in the woods looking for her Dragon, Yuki, she's scared and sad. "Yuki" she yelled out trying to find her mom. The bushes rustle and Y/N gets scared, and all that she knew was to get on the floor and yell "Yuki!" so she did. her h/l h/c hair flew through the wind, as she was getting up to run away till a boy popped out. "Wait!" he yelled.

Y/n was shocked, she didn't know what to do so she froze. "please don't run away, I want to help you" the teen boy said, worryingly. "how can I trust you?" Y/N asked very sad and scared. The boy said, "well first of all, why would I hurt you? Second, you were just like me when I was your age and last but not least, my guild wanted me to find you.". "wait, your in a guild!" Y/N yelled.

"yes I am! you want to go their with me?" the boy asked.

Y/N asked am I aloud to? "of course!" "YEAH!!!!" Y/N yelled excitedly. So, they go back to the guild and everyone was happy to see that the boy's ok.

"oh, I never got your name" the boy said to Y/N. "huh? oh my name's Y/N L/N, what about you?". "name's Gray Fullbuster, nice meeting you" The boy said happily. "you too" Y/N said.

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter, I didn't want to go on to long and I wanted to get started on the character details (or well your backstory hehehehe) well, see you next chapter, bye!!!!