Something like that

It was labor day weekend, I was 17. Dinah and I decided to go to the county fair. "Come on Mila it will be fun" Dinah all but yelled. "Ok, ok don't yell in my ear". We gotten into my truck and stopped for lunch. "You know Mila you think you might find the one today?" she smiled. I shook my head and laughed her off. We sat and talked for a bit till she pointed out I got a barbecue stain on my white tee shirt. "Oh well it's ok" I laughed. We got up and left stoping for gas headed to the fair.
Once we got there and found a parking spot we went to the ticket line. That's when I saw her. She was wearing a mini skirt and a Lana delrey crop top. Dinah noted my staring and nudged me to go over and talk to her. I have her a glare and walked over and introduced my self. "Hi my name is Camila, what about your self?". I gave her the infamous Camila smile. "Why hello Camila I'm Lauren". Out of the corner of my eye I saw Dinah smirking at me.
She had beautiful green eyes that you could never forget. With the red lipstick just made them pop even more. I had long forgotten Dinah and hug out with Lauren down by the rail road tracks. Skipping rocks having a great time. "Hey Lauren can you do this?" I skipped it 3 times and smirked. She grabbed one and skipped it 5 times. "Yeah I can do that better than you" she smiled at me. The sailor sky made a perfect sun set. I don't know how or what happened but the one moment I was looking at you then then your lips were on mine. I felt the sparks and everything. That was one of the best days of my life.
Five years later I was on a flight down to Miami to see Dinah. I just had settled down into my seat when I heard a voice from the past coming from a few rows back. I looked back and my breath was taken away for a couple seconds. It was her my first love. I got up to go greet you. "Oh hey stranger, how are you". She looked up surprised but quickly smiled. "Why hello Camila" she said. On that fight we switched places and I talked with her the whole way to Miami. On that flight all the memory's came back and we talked about it. "You have a sun tan line and red lipstick and killing me in that mini skirt". She smile and told me "you had a barbecue stain on your white tee shirt and that's a day I'll never forget, skipping rocks on the river by the train tracks" she glanced over to me "you worked so hard for that first kiss and a heart don't forget something like that." I always heard time makes feelings fade but the memory of my first love never did. Once we got off the plane we traded numbers and went our separate ways.