The breakdown

I was driving in a dark forest. It was midnight and it was raining cats and dogs. The area was very foggy. All of a sudden, my car stopped. I went out to have a look at the breakdown. I realized that I couldn't do anything to repair my car, so I took my long coat and I walked into the scary dark forest to find help. I walked a long time, under a moonlight luminous. Suddenly, I came across on a wolf. He was huge ! He was huge and is powerful musculature was molded in this grey fur that glittered under the moon. These terribly sharps fangs were pointing towards me. This scene, could have be magnificent if this wolf wasn't about transform myself in a main course for her diner. I was walking back and I found myself cornered against a tree, and the wolf, continued to advance towards me. I closed my eyes, watting for my last hour arrive. I expected, eyes close, for thirty seconds. As any arrived, I was risking myself at open my eyes. Surprise ! The wolf had disappeared. Trembling again to fear, I sat down the time to take back my minds. I decided to define this night in my car, in safe. Arrived at my car, I realized than the breakdown was disappeared my car was like new ! Relieved, I fall asleep in the car and, early moring, I resumed the road of my house without asking any more questions about the events of the night.

END

________________________________________________________________________________

Bon voila, je sais que l'histoire est vraiment courte et que elle n'a pas franchement de suspense ou quoi mais c'est ma petite histoire d'Anglais et aussi la première donc j'en suis fière. Biiiisous