Gassing Session

Serena wore a red hat with a black stripe in the middle of it, a pink skirt, a red mini coat, and long black socks. She was trying something new with her Eevee involving her farts. Eevee was under Serena's skirt, really close to Serena's pink panties booty.
"Get a whiff of my butt Eevee!" Serena said, seductively shaking it side to side. Eevee moved forward and sniffed Serena's butt and gagged from the buttstink. Serena giggled.
"Alright, I'll begin farting now~~" Serena said, her butt getting closer to Eevee. The gas would be trapped in the skirt, making this endurance practice difficult for Eevee. Eevee had agreed to do this, but she was nervous. If it got too bad she could just run out of Serena's skirt. Serena blasted a huge eggy fart in Eevee's face. Eevee coughed and put a paw over her nose when she sniffed the eggy air. She felt like running away but she knew that this was training. When Serena first told her she was very gassy, Eevee didn't think she meant this gassy.
"I hope you can endure it Eevee, I know it's our first time trying this..." Serena said in concern. She rubbed her buttcheeks around Eevee's face. Eevee was forcefully in between Serena's sexy buttcheeks. The stench of them was deadly to Eevee's probability of not fainting. As she kept rubbing her buttcheeks on Eevee's face, it made her stink more. Eevee hoped there would be a long bath after this, she would hate smelling like Serena's butt. Eevee was blushing as she stared at her trainer's ass, it looked sexy. For a second, she forgot that Serena's butt was blasting out gas in her face. The strong smell of Serena's ass and eggy fumes reeked Eevee's nose. In between Serena's thick booty, she couldn't escape from the farts. It felt to Eevee like a stinky butt sauna, as the farts kept ripping out of Serena's butt. Serena sighed as her buttcheeks kept rubbing themselves on her Eevee's face.
"This is going to be a big fart..." Serena said, releasing a 20 second eggy fart. Eevee was holding her breath, in a foolish attempt to wait for her gassy emissions to end. Holding her breath wasn't much of an issue for Eevee, she could hold her breath for a while. She used to practice diving underwater, so Eevee would be able to hold her breath for at least a minute and a half. Eevee didn't consider the fact that all the built up gas would instantly knock her out as soon as she sniffed it. Trapped in Serena's butt, the gas would go onto Eevee's face as well making it impossible for her to endure the stench. Serena released a 40 second eggy fart storm that transformed into a green Sleep Powder like fog. Eevee was disgusted by the color of the gassy fog.
"I would be very surprised if you are still conscious down there, my butt is pretty foul..." Serena said. "I had some very spicy pokepuffs added with some butt flavor~" Eevee wasn't listening to much of what Serena was saying, she was still wondering how long she would have until the gas would knock her out. Serena let out a 15 really stinky eggy SBD. The silent deadly fumes swirled around Eevee's nose. Eevee was running out of air, and she soon would have to breathe in the farts from Serena's ass. Serena rubbed her booty on Eevee's face as her butt constantly blasted eggy fumes. Eevee, desperate for air, took a huge whiff of all the gas in the small space between Serena's ass and her face. She didn't have time to cough, as she instantly fainted. Serena got off of Eevee and coughed a lot as the gassy fog loomed over them.
"Whew...I think I overdid the farting..." Serena said, getting huge whiffs of the stinky air. "Oopsy, s'cuse me!" Serena said, patting her butt. Eevee woke up to a very strong stench. She was coughing constantly, the butt odor from Serena getting to her.
"I'm sorry Eevee for going a bit too far, that must've been a lot of farts to smell..." Serena said as she put Eevee in some cleaning water.
"I-it's okay..." Eevee said, remembering how Serena's butt looked. "You have a nice b-butt...and it's also deadly.." Serena giggled at Eevee's compliment.
"For a first time, you lasted for a while!" Serena said.
"I was able to hold my breath for an extended amount of time because I used to dive underwater." Eevee said, as she smelled the fresh air. "It's nice to get fresh air and not smell gas."
"I agree," Serena said. "We'll try that another time, but you can pick when." Eevee smiled. "Alright, and make sure to intensify that stinky butt of yours~~~" Eevee said.