Revenge of my forbidden love

My name is Steve Alexander. This is my story. The story of how my forbidden love died. It all start on April 6, 1963. Her name was Rosetta Ruth. We met at High School when we were both seventeen years old. We had a pretty serious relationship for several years. However, at some point in our relationship something began to change in her. From that moment began the problems.

I'll tell you a little about Rosetta so you can see and understand what I mean. She was a beautiful girl. She loved to put on makeup, be well dressed, share with her friends, chat, watch movies and especially be with me and her family. With the passing of the days in which I dedicate myself to conquer it I become aware of many other things.

She was a good person I cannot say otherwise. She loved to help everyone. You could say that was one of the things he liked do most. His family was the most important things for her. If something happened to them, she was able to give her life because they were well. His biggest dream was always to be a great athlete. She was a point to achieve it, but someone came younger and faster and left her out of the team. She became too sad the time but then I got over it. She was a very strong person.

When her mother died she collapsed in every way. That's when it started to be different. I supported her as I could until one way or another I could be a little calmer. But then she began to change her way of seeing things completely. On some occasions it made her come to reason. In others it was simply impossible. I was in that situation for a year, but I could not do it anymore. I decides to leave the house and finish our relationship. I talked to her, she asked me for another opportunity and I agreed because I loved her and I still love her in spite of everything.

So the days went by and she was back to what she was before. But after a while the problems returned. We were like that for another year and then I decided to leave without warning. I left everything behind and left the country. After three years I came back for my work. I am a lawyer and I had to return since I had a client and the case would be seen here in England. At the hearing, there were other lawyers from a well-known agency and they thought my work was good. I was offered a contrct for the minimum of seven years.

The day I went to sign the contract I accidentally tripped over a girl. I had black hair but when I saw her face to face and eyes, I noticed that it was her. The reason why I was gone, the only girl I love and still love. It was her, a look, and thinking again, it's still her, she was still Rosetta. His eyes reflected the same as mine. Our eyes reflected how much we loved each other in silence. They showed everything we felt, how much I missed her. But seeing us a little more fixed, she recognized me and her gaze began to change and became a cold and full of resentment. Even so, all I did was apologize and follow my path with his eyes still in my mind.

That same day when I finished filling, reading and signing the contract I went to a restaurant and then went home as usual. When I arrived, I did not know I had a visitor waiting for me on the sofa with something in his hands. The first thing she asked me was how did I get into my house? and how did you find out where my house was located? When she noticed my presence, the only thing she said was, "Welcome back, Alex." There she was when she approached me and then I realized that she had a knife in her hands. I panic. The first thing I thought about was running out of my house. But it was impossible for me she was standing in front of the front door. Then she continued speaking: "This is what you did to me, for each one of your lies." And she threw himself at me to stab me. She dodged it although I did not really like it but managed to run a little away from it. Then when she realized the distance she threw the knife at me. I saw her go to the kitchen and I thought that would be my chance to escape but she came back too fast with more knives in her hands and started throwing them towards me.

In my last desperate attempt to stay alive, the only thing that crossed my mind was to push her. However, she did rnot expect that the knives when she dropped them in full fall would end up falling on her. I tried to help her but I could not so I called 911. Then they sent them to you. The last thing she said was, "We'll see each other again, Alex, whether it's in heaven or hell, it does not matter if it's in another life, we'll see each other again and take revenge." The time after you arrived but by then she had already passed away.

My name is Steve Alexander and I plead guilty to the death of Rosetta Ruth. I leave all my freedom in their hands.