The Chase. -Ashton Irwin AU-

Chapter One.

"Bye sweetheart!" My mum speaks though the open window. "Bye mum! See you after school." I speak, rolling my eyes while rushing in, not wanting to get noticed by the seniors. 

Making a quick stop by the office to get my class schedule for this semester, I smile at the office assistant whom I know as Angie.

"Hey Ms. Angie, I'm here to pick up my schedule?" She looks up from behind her glasses with a friendly smile, "Yes dear," she makes taps on her computer before sliding towards the printers with her rolling chair and plucking a piece of pink paper, "Here it is!" She rolls back over and slips the paper into my hand. "Thanks so much ma'am!" She giggles and waves me off, giggling I walk out of the office and into the crowded hallways of Jamerson High.

"Terra?" A small, quiet voice speaks up from my right sounds. "Huh?" Glancing up quickly I meet eyes with bright green ones.

"Kate! Hi!" She smiles and hugs me tightly. "How was your summer?"

"Great! What about yours?"

"Pretty amazing!" She smiles, "What's your first class?"

Shrugging I glance down at my pink schedule and groan. "Biology." Pouting she replies "Science, Poo perhaps another class?" I smile, "Um do you have maths as your second period?" She nods. "Yes! Finally!" I giggle and give her a hug. "See you soon!" Nodding and waving we split ways.

As I roam the halls in search of finding my locker I slam into something hard which send my books and bag every which away.

"Oh crap, I'm sorry!" A low voice sounds from above me, "It's fine," I sigh and drop to my knees In front of the tall boy who I haven't gotten a glimpse of yet.

"Here I believe this belongs to you?" Nodding I take the pink notebook with my name scribbled on the front in nice, elegant letters, "Terra is it?" "Mhm." I scoop the contents into my bag and stand meeting eyes with beautiful greenish-brown ones.

"I'm Ashton and I really am sorry about your books and stuff.." His face brightens up with a red tent. AWH HE'S BLUSHING!

"That's quite alright," I reply with a small giggle. "Ugh I look like a fool don't I?" Nodding he sighs.

"Sorry, hey here text me sometime?" He then slips a piece of paper into my hand and walks off with a smile.

The bell rings signaling I'm late for my first class of my first day of highschool, not a great way to start my freshman year but oh well.

*

*

*

*

*lunch*

*

*

*

*

"Terra!" Aston waves me over to his table that has 8 other fairly attractive boys sat. "Hey Ash, who's this pretty girl?" A dude with brown curly hair says.

"This is Terra. Terra Sykes." Nodding, "that's me!"

"Damn! You're beautiful!" The curly haired cutie says which causes me to blush deeply.

"T-thanks." He nods and winks.

"That's Harry, a weirdo and that's Niall, Liam, Zayn, Luke, Calum, Michael, and I'm Louis!" He smiles after pointing down the line of freakishly hotties.

"Um, hey." I awkwardly wave, making them all laugh.

*

*

*

*

*after school*

*

*

*

*

Freshman year won't be so bad, I have 9 extremely hot guy beat friends that would kill any dude that tried to take advantage of me, plus I have some old friends too.

"Terra! Wait!" Ashton's voice rings through the air, "Do you need a ride?" He says as he stands next to me. "No, I think my mum will be here shortly, thank you though!" He smiles and nods, "Anytime, hey, I'll wait with you!" He offers that smile that I have grown to love in the past day playing on his lips. "Okay," I nod. 

As said mum arrived 5 minutes later eyeing Ashton as he gives me a hug goodbye before walking to his car and driving off.

I guess you could consider me lucky since she didn't question who he is or anything, just drove home without a word.

As soon as mum pulled into the driveway of our big house and parked our car i was already halfway up the steps fumbling with my keypad on my iPhone.

hey!-terra

hey bae did your mum secretly wish to cut my head off?-ash

dunno, seems so though. -terra

haha well i have homework, talk soon? -ash

yeah, yeah, yeah I have homework too, talk soon. -terra

bye terra xx-Ash.

Grinning I toss my phone on the bed and take a quick catnap.

I have a feeling Ashton will be a great friend, I just hope I don't fall in love with him because that would be silly! Why would he, Ashton Irwin, hottie of hotties fall in love with me, Terra Sykes weirdos of weirdos?

Who knows? Only time will tell.

--------------------------------

*A/N*

So sorry if this sucks! It's 1:45 at night here where I am. xD

TiannaTheGreat and I have great plans for this story and i hope you will enjoy it!

So, here's the prologue a Tianna will have chapter 2 up soon!

Love ya.xx

-LittleMisssIrwin (Jo). <3