1~When She Gets Asked

Olivia her mom called...Olivia...OLIVIA!! It is time to get up for school young lady!

Olivia's POV
Okay yeah you can see my mom is pretty pissed and she has every right to be I guess. Let's just say I work hard at what I do and I study till 2:00am sometimes, so what's the big deal. There's only one way to get to Harvard, right?
_____

Olivia I told you to get up 25 minutes ago and you act like you don't even hear a word I say. I have had enough, her mom screamed with a furious tone. Mom I'm just trying to study as much as I can so I can get smarter and go to our dream school, remember? Listen Liv, I understand I have been hard on you lately but you know ever since dad's passing it's been ha- mom I get it said Olivia trying to disregard the subject. Alright honey I want you to achieve everything you can today alright. Yes mom, I love you. I love you to my sweet angel.
~
Olivia got dressed and got in her car. She drove to school and the bell rang.

Olivia's POV
First period sucks it's my dumb pre calc class like there's nothing to do.
-
Announcements
Attention all JFK students homecoming is going to be next Friday so get your tickets now in room 1-304. Thank you and have a great day. I would pay not to listen to the dumb announcements every day Cory said. Cory is Olivia's best friend since the 2nd grade like seriously inseparable. Oh come on Cory there not that bad Olivia said.

~ 1st period class is dismissed

1st period passing
I was walking through the halls and all I could hear was a sudden outbursts of aww how cute or omg they are so hot. I turned around and saw one of the cutest guys in the school holding a sign. It's almost like he was looking at me until I realized he really was looking at me! Hey Olivia, I was wondering if you would like to be my date to homecoming? Where do I begin, Aidan Smith one of the hottest guys at my school, a jock but not a jerk actually way farther than a jerk. Yes, yes I'll go with you.